The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

11 minutes ago, Aeiroth said:

Keep up the great work man. I absolutely love your Grexx series.

But I wish Frosty could get a Grexx helmet. *hint hint* *wink wink* *beg beg*

i wanna do one for both frost/rhino. I was meant to do one for rhino but had to deal with..well real work instead:)

When things calm down at work ill see what I can do

3 minutes ago, novabjorn said:

Congrats.

right back at you!

Snuck in to say Congrats! I'm super stoked to get that Disconnect for my Grost :D

(My friend flipped when he saw that Excal Graxx got in, he's already added the funds to his steam wallet in preparation)

I shall now return to waiting for the next glorious thing you bestow upon us. COUGHATLASGRAXXCOUGH pardon me, I have a bad cold.

there's so many frames available now that its overload.

Havent had a chance to look at them all yet, I'm keen on saryn. ember. nyx and trinity..but thats just all female frames. could maybe do something fun with ash I guess

While I would love to see an Ember in Graxx, since she's my second favorite frame, she does have spikes as well... i guess...

And a congrats on getting that many into the next round - forgot to write it last tim - looking forward to getting my grubby hands on the Valkyr skin, words simply can't... they just can't...

19 hours ago, fredaven said:

yes, ash is tempting. im just so damn tired of spikey bits:D

Might I suggest four or five others?

gQCaGSO.png

Atlas, Hydroid, Limbo, and Mag all have some nice round features that could be re-interpreted in the grineer style quite well. Hydroid is almost basically grineer to start with, Atlas a close second. Limbo's limbs are oddly shaped and could be changed to look robotic even, and Mag is just a blank slate really.

Loki would be interesting too, though I haven't made any grineer-esque oufits for him that were satisfying enough to show, I did make a meager attempt at an alt-helm which will never be released by me. Let it inspire you if it may

BQdHeHJ.png

Are you going to do other factions skins in the future? I'd kill for Corpus Volt skin with some kind of blocky helmet.

And byt the way congrats, every single skin you've done got accepted to the game, can't wait for Graxx Excal and Valk

On 22/07/2016 at 9:10 PM, fredaven said:

i wanna do one for both frost/rhino. I was meant to do one for rhino but had to deal with..well real work instead:)

When things calm down at work ill see what I can do

Oh my God, yes. Glad you're reconsidering a Graxx Frost helmet! :O

Instant. Buy.

Probably going to be the same with most of your stuff, minus Rhino/Mirage as I don't use them enough.

Edited by Naith

• 1 month later...

Absolutely amazeballs work. Especially with Volt and Valkyr. The use of the shaders for all of the additions is spot on. Also, I liked Mirage's surgical mask.

Think my only issue is with using the skin on Volt Prime. I haven't bought the skin but I'm assuming he doesn't come with custom shoulder pieces, so you unfortunately have the Volt Prime armour all the time. Wish it were removable.

Edited by Naith

7 minutes ago, Naith said:

Absolutely amazeballs work. Especially with Volt and Valkyr. The use of the shaders for all of the additions is spot on. Also, I liked Mirage's surgical mask.

Think my only issue is with using the skin on Volt Prime. I haven't bought the skin but I'm assuming he doesn't come with custom shoulder pieces, so you unfortunately have the Volt Prime armour all the time. Wish it were removable.

the valkyr helm is very well done (hope these all get to console)

id be curious to see a ember one