Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

19 hours ago, Ker-Blammo said:

I don't think that'll even be possible to implement due to frames being very different sizes. Plus you'd need a lot more area to work with than the backside of a frame for something like that. 

Anyways, that mag is really sweet. One of my favorites so far.

It's possible. It can be done.

10 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Don't insult Murata with OP works... they are totally different. This above is pure steampunk.

Lol. Insult, no less. We are truly sorry to dare express a comparison between two creations we have in mind. We are worms. May you forgive us.

Edited by Stonehenge

1 hour ago, fredaven said:

right. making frost unique helmet and small touchups on skin (camo/detailing).

Any requests?

Not a request but a technical question, i'm just curious : Can you actually modify a tennogen work that has already been accepted, implemented in game and sold ? Buyers will see their current version updated ? Does DE take charge of the additional work without condition ?

I know, it's more than one question.

2 hours ago, fredaven said:

right. making frost unique helmet and small touchups on skin (camo/detailing).

Any requests?

A [small] working turbine (like the Squall helmet got one) maybe? Maybe to his chest? And of course some effects to this would be hella amazing.

I know, it's not a "small touchup" on the skin, but still, that would be great to see.

Edited by MrM1

1 hour ago, Stonehenge said:

Not a request but a technical question, i'm just curious : Can you actually modify a tennogen work that has already been accepted, implemented in game and sold ? Buyers will see their current version updated ? Does DE take charge of the additional work without condition ?

I know, it's more than one question.

Minor texture updates to the skin is ok (nova graxx was more then that so we will see where that ends up).

Adding an additional helmet to a skin is unclear atm. Once again nova graxx is doing that but that hasnt been accepted yet so we dont know.

So to answer your question. I just dont know. Thats why I made my first complementary helmet (the rhino teutonic) as a standalone that would work on regular rhino + graxx.

1 hour ago, MrM1 said:

A [small] working turbine (like the Squall helmet got one) maybe? Maybe to his chest? And of course some effects to this would be hella amazing.

I know, it's not a "small touchup" on the skin, but still, that would be great to see.

Might add turbine, depends on where the design ends up I guess.

1 hour ago, fredaven said:

Minor texture updates to the skin is ok (nova graxx was more then that so we will see where that ends up).

Adding an additional helmet to a skin is unclear atm. Once again nova graxx is doing that but that hasnt been accepted yet so we dont know.

So to answer your question. I just dont know. Thats why I made my first complementary helmet (the rhino teutonic) as a standalone that would work on regular rhino + graxx.

Ok, thanks for the infos.

2 hours ago, Wrum said:

something like a wolf or bear?

Eh... That doesn't really suit the general theme here, especially as the others aren't based off animals either.

I'm not sure myself. Part of me was thinking about some sort of heavy duty gas/iceman mask with nice tubeage, and the other part was just wanting to be purely surprised.

Can't wait for the skin update(s) though.

Edited by Naith

The thing that should be reworked for sure is the clothing on his back - flexible metal looks weird.

As for helmet - few small coolers and tubes for coolant. ALSO it would be cool if his head looks like sleek tank tower with with visor in place of supposed barrel. Combining all the stuff an it will look badass :3

So I am just asking this question and I know it is probably dumb, but I just a little curious. What is the chance you will make a Graxx Equinox skin?

I know it would be difficult but I figured I would ask. I don't predict it being worked on in the near future (especially with your new project with Frost), I was just curious.

Just now, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

So I am just asking this question and I know it is probably dumb, but I just a little curious. What is the chance you will make a Graxx Equinox skin?

I know it would be difficult but I figured I would ask. I don't predict it being worked on in the near future (especially with your new project with Frost), I was just curious.

slim. but there are frames that are a lot slimmer. its just a mtter of work tbh.

Its basically 3 skins in one as you know.