Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #63

[DE]Rebecca

I was interested as many other players about the upcoming changes to the starchart with starchart 3.0; mainly:

- Availability of warframe blueprint parts

- Availability of resources and regular mission nodes, the teased starmap looked interesting how will the polish applied to it affect the functionallity?

- Availability of alerts, events, and invasions; and how the proposed void rework will tie into this new enviroment

Other than that, good luck with the cold weather and hope the Devstream goes well.

I have been loving many of the QoL changes that came with U17.5, and one of the upcoming changes really had me excited. It's the chat revamp. I always that since I started playing. I want to know if chat revamp can be shipped earlier (like 18.5?) What are some of the challenges that pushed it back to around U19, if any?

P.S. (in Steve's mom's voice) you better finish that new starchart by U18, Steve!

My question will be the same as before:

When will the resource extractors get an update/buff? For example: we can select a specific resource for the extractor to get at the cost of an additional hour or so wait time. Or better yet make resource specific extractors i:e polymer bundle extractor, neural sensor extractor, ferrite extractor, neurode extractor etc.

this will be my first post here , i will start with thanks for this amazing game and treatment .

i want to ask about limbo << this guy crying all alone in the void with no one to help him , can we changes in his overall abilities and looks no matter how i color him he still looks ugly XD get him new suit 

and for the melee weapons give aditional spot for them that gives them side effect or ability like the mod place that you did for the warframes, remember silva & aegis >>> looks 100%<<< usefulness -100%<< you can add the mod place i'm talking about to give it strength for example simple idea >> give it a mod only for this weapon the more enamies you kill the stronger the weapon or the heat of the weapon will get till certan point or extra range as the weapon getting angry :3 ,, not sure if good idea but get what i mean , scythe <<<<<<looks also amazing usefulness started to be good after dual kama prime << but i want the scythe to be bigger can do as energy based blade that will look sick ..

Can you take a second look at the Boar Prime? For a Primed weapon, it is incredibly underwhelming. Compared to all the other shotgun buffs, its damage buff is negligible, and its magazine increase was not worth a nerf to status and firerate. The Kohm, Boar Prime, and Phage used to be the best of all the shotguns and even if they shouldn't massively overshadow the others like they used to, they should at least be comparable. While the rest of the shotgun got 2-3x damage buffs, Boar Prime got a minor buff to damage (does 184 damage per shot, basically nothing compared to the rest of the shotguns and is only a little ore than half of sobek, a market purchased gun) and magazine size, and then got nerfed in reload speed, firerate, and worst of all, its status chance.From what was once one of the best shotguns has now become one of the worst. 

Any chance we'll be able to sort or classify weapons, equipment, Sigils and the like according to user-generated categories, so we don't have to always slog through stuff we don't use to get to the stuff we want?

(example: all the lower-level Sigils I'll never use again, now that I have the max Sigils.)

Will we ever see more Auxiliary items for some of the other Frames? Maybe for Chroma?

I love Valkyr's bonds, and Nekros's Mortos Binds, and had an idea for a new "set" of Auxiliary items: Chroma's Tails! Chroma has 3 really distinct helmets, the default "Chroma", the earth-creeping "Amaru", and the sea-terror "Drac" helm, that all tell a distinct story about the slain dragons used to create them. From both a cosmetic and "story" drivin state of mind, i think letting players mix-n-match Tails would be an awsome idea!

I am hearing rumors that Ash is the next frame on the chopping block, with regards to his ult and how "hit 4 to win" it is. I have also heard rumors as to how it may end up getting changed/reworked.

Can I get an explanation from the Devs themselves what this fix will be, if there is one in the near future?

Also, when is the next weapon or frame coming out? I need 1400 Mastery to hit Mastery Rank 21! :D

Question:

1. As a musician enthusiast I love the music in warframe and the little suttle changes in the atmospher it contributes to when walking through an infested mission vs. grineer or corpus. My question is when will we be able to access the music of warframe via toggle in our liset or even on the warframe channel?

2. When will the next augment mods come out for the other frames that don't have all or any augment mods? Are there still certain augment mods that should be added into standard abilities such as the greedy pull augment for mag, etc.?

3. When will we get to see more diversity in the languages in Warframe, such as the tenno, grineer, and corpus, where there are certain documents we need to scan or add to our codex like the poem of the grineer queens?

4. In "The Second Dream" quest and U18, will we get to see a broader spectrum of enemy AI becoming more adapt at handling tenno such as the grineer with their clones always getting killed by us and being able to determine which tenno is more of a threat in a team and who should be taken out first vs how should we handle their ability to efficiently give us a challenge and not just all fire at us where as they could be blocking an entire hall with their inflatable shields and using scorches to effectively blinding us with the fire while ballista's constantly fall back to damage from a distance etc.?