Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Take this focus cap off asap, 75k is a joke! It's already going to take literally millions upon millions of xp to max this out. Even with a cap of 5x this we'll be in U20 before it's physically possible to max these out.

Edited by Racter0325

• Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap)

This is horrible. By far, absolutely ridiculously terrible. 75k points is barely a single upgrade *as it is* and they only get more expensive the further the down the tree you go. There are Five Focus trees, each with multiple nodes with multiple ranks per node. I don't want to spend multiple weeks unlocking later ranks in a single tree, and I doubt anyone else does either. 

• Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap

this is the biggest u18 hype kill, finally a big grind and you're gonna limit it.

Finally a good grind for endgame which you can expand on and keep veterans players busy and you wanna cap it.

So... Despair pouches STILL not fixed? Come on DE... It's not funny. I haven't used despair since the bug began becuase it looks so unbelievably stupid.

Also, icons seriously need help. They're all bugging out. It's making modding confusing.

• Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap)

As if I could get 75,000 Focus Points in the first place, unless I do nothing but Draco...

Still, thank you very much for the update. The missed feature is very welcome, and so are the changes. Keep being awesome. :3