Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Hear Me Out..

sunnyx_o

Archwing, do they work good enough yet, i say no, there are little amount of weapons, and only a few types of gear, meaning if it goes into pvp, oh look, everybody is using the same gear.

Archwing soccer, (a floating ball that you have to shoot into there goal) there you go.

Think about it this way.

Consider how fast you move in archwing. Now consider how difficult it is to hit moving with non-hitscan weapons. Now add extremely hgh-damage melee that locks onto targets and dashes you towards them and can't be avoided, along with massive AOE abilities that are built around a PVE horde mode type, on top of that. Multiply that by ten, and you've got a horrible pvp mode, where if it isn't imperator spraying and thumper spam, it's melee-only itzals blinking into people.

So no.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Elytron used Bloomer! Its super effective!

On serious side, I cant imagine how AW could balance at all. Bloomer & Thumper would obliterate whole maps. Odonata Shell makes you bulletproof. Itzal drones autoaim.

What repel would do? What with melee autolock? Fluctus punch through AoE? Grattler AoE?

OH DEAR GODS IN HEAVEN NO!

Archwing is STILL a mess.

You can BARELY see what you're doing!

Especially when you melee and the game decides to flash low quality explosions on your screen obscuring absolutely EVERYTHING. Or when you meld inside larger enemies!

Archwing is the WORST part of Warframe and I'm baffled it's still in the game to begin with! In or out DE. Develop the bloody thing more so we don't have a game mode where the camera flicking wildly causes me Nausea. I am literally risking projectile vomiting everytime I end up playing Archwing.

Now archwing RACING would be a good idea! As long as we got actual good tracks and not the BS that are the tight virginal holes of the Corpus space stations or the vast expanses of the Grineer maps.

Edited by Ziegrif