The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bruja Kubrow Armor: Oh. My. Lotus.

Kaotyke

Yeah and I can't get it, because I dont want to spend 250plat on Trinity skin which I dont want, because it looks horrible just like Loki skin -_-. I just want that Kubrow Armor and Bo skin from the bundle.
That same was with Loki skin, from the whole bundle I just wanted the Armor Set which I could not get it too -_-. Buy bundle for 325plat to get armor set which is worth 75-100plat.

The Kubrow armor helmet reminds me of this:

metalgreymon_by_greatveemon.png

Edited by IfritKajiTora

that already looks way better than the "prime access" kubrow armor

I personally think the Bruja armor is over the top and wondering how the Kubrow is supposed to walk or even run with it.

But at least it looks like armor not like the first 2 sets.

Edited by Kuestenjung

Is that Tennogen?

Nah, Pc just got its new update. Trinity skin and an armor for the dog along with some fixes. See more details on the update notes cx.

Edit : But with what I've read it does seem that you can only get it from a certain bundle. Correct me if I'm wrong cx.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

Anyone else has clipping issues with this armor? It goes through the back of my kubrow all the time. It's a slim/tall one.

Otherwise, am I the only who thinks the neck-thing is too big or just plainly too much?

Edited by Vantooth

Also, DeMonkey, that paint job is amazing and, um... not a fan of playing Santa? XD

Santa sneaks into your house, steals your food and leaves you ''presents''. Could have sworn I heard him sneaking into my mums room as well... Dude should be arrested.

In all cerealness it's just to remind me it's my Frost loadout slot.

Edited by DeMonkey