Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Shadow Debt Post 18.4.3 Feedback [Megathread]

Wevi

I understand grinding is grinding but this..this is unacceptable and recently there was a patch to hide the mod drop and the rarity until you have complete the mission.

I really want to see someone defense this saying "OH OH it just rng more salt salt for the this man over here".

Since the event started how many times have you ran this event without a single drop?

gkqGN2q.jpg

PS: That screenshot is old add about 233 more runs to that total

Inb4 thread locked deleted and pruned 

Edit: My thread was forced changed into a "megathread". Thank you now this will definitely get locked 

Edited by xxcib21xx

Since the even started how many times have you ran this event without a single drop?

If you go to the correct node, they always spawn without exception. When doing enough damage before they escape, they always drop mods.

100% mod drop chance for me.

I can understand you completely.This event is an absolute failure for me.Same stuff we always do + new harmless not creative enemy encounter + horrific RNG.

Watch you.I think by this efford you achieved to get all the avaiable mods.PERIOD.Its an event and not the normal game .

For my part i have all mods till now but i have to say its absolutely boring,repetitive and the Stalker guys are an easy joke.They dont even look cool.

Fun is something diffrent.Events in the past was way better.New modes,tilesets,whatever was introduced with them.This is the introduction of a bad copy of an existing enemy.

I hope the last phase will be alot better.

Sorry i know this sounds extremly negative for some people but it is what it is.

Edited by K0bra

If you go to the correct node, they always spawn without exception. When doing enough damage before they escape, they always drop mods.

100% mod drop chance for me.

Yup.  I have 45 encounters, and I can count 43 of the event mods in my modding interface.

Hopefully the third part of the event, which is rumored to have all the mod drops, will be more generous.

Yes please, and forum ban to help you avoid posting more complaints with no solution or constructive criticism.

OT: ~250 runs, 3 rares.

It's funny that you should say that. When people do show constructive criticism, the thread and locked and deleted anyway.

As for a solution

yeah instead of 0.67% - 2% its like 2%-4%

big numbers people

It was 1.005% for a rare. Now it's doubled..   ..But the time to do some missions make it much slower to farm the rare mods by leaving/rejoining(solo to not disrupt for other people).

managed to get all the current Acolytes drops but I gotta admit if it weren't for the abort farming I did prior to the "Hotfix" I'd probably not have many of them at all. Would honestly have preferred...

go kick his &#! 'X' number of times and get 'this reward' followed by doing it again for 'that reward' and repeat as needed.

Instead we get a game of hide and seek loop which gets old...fast, really fast, like Nezha slip'n'slide fast after he's had a bath in Astroglide fast. 

Edited by Nurmetya

It was 1.005% for a rare. Now it's doubled..   ..But the time to do some missions make it much slower to farm the rare mods by leaving/rejoining(solo to not disrupt for other people).

SIR

0.67% - 2%

1.005% is well within that range

I CAN MATH

Umm....Actually it was 2% last I saw on reddit. So...Nothing's changed? 

Events were way better back then when rewards came from skill and not from luck like in this one. Where after getting to certain score, we had our mod set assured instead of having to grind like pole dancers in order to get the rewards, while a few lucky ones can get the same reward more than once. Imho, RNG based events take out the worst of players (efficient farming killed an acolyte so fast, he had to be revived, and created uncomfortable situations to many players before being fixed) due to their unfairness.

Thanks DE for punishing players who can't grind 24/7 in order to get the prizes for an event regardless of our scores.

I'm kind of split. I like having to chase them around, but at the same time the rewards barely seem worth the time investment. I've gotten all of the available ones so far, but it seems kind of trivial. It would be nicer if they gave us a little something for going beyond a certain point we have the 10/10 reward, but they could add a 20/10, then 40/10, then a 80/10 etc, reward after that. I often think just something small would clear the air with people who've grinded it out.

Edited by jfhsanseiIII

Prediction: the hardcore trade players will steamroll Torment into the ground once more and then ignore the event and it will take over far longer to kill the remaining Acolytes, meaning everyone will have to wait an extra long time for the final challenge.

Edited by Zilchy

it would help if our stuff had a free mod slot to insert these mods or if they were actually useful.  So far ... most of what I've gotten have been "under certain conditions, you get a bonus that is microscopically better than the bonus on the card you removed to put this on in, and the rest of the time, its worse".

Im doing it off and on but 300 times?  No way.   Ill be lucky to get 25, 30 runs in.

Edited by jonnin