Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #71!

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream #71 Poll  

531 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks Rebbeca! 

3 things:
-My questions were not asked, qq (:P)

-For the poll: More Q&A is always welcome, but of course as Warframe gets larger it's impossible to fairly balance around it. Perhaps a full Q&A session on a Devstream when a calm period is around, so we can do full house keeping?

-Someone asked in chat and I have to ask too: Flashy Lotus effects for Dex Furis, pretty plz? :3

A companion intro quest has been something I've wanted for a long time and was part of my checklist for things I'd like to see for New Player Experience. The Mag changes sound promising too.

Many thanks, DE!

*Edit: In regard to the poll above, I'd also love there to be a segment in each Devstream where you address your Bug Fix queue. Those of us who do our best to try and give you a heads-up to problems found in the game would probably like to know that they are at least in the works somewhere down the line.

Edited by DaftMeat

Great devstream.

I hope Volt does get changed I LOVE him to death but Warframe is still in beta I don't want everything to be final I was against Mag being changed but I like the changes that are on the way better than what we have now.

I trust [DE]Scott and his ideas love em or hate em its stil beta to me nothing is final or should be.

All warframes has a super high amount of potential. I personally don't like the stigma behind the builds atm how if your not playing the Warframe this way your wrong and I wish there was a bit more freedom in the builds so that its "my" warframe and not a netframe that is one every youtube video out there.

Personally I believe more Q&A are called for, since this is a good form of communication between us - the community and the devs.

Aknowledging and responding to our doubts and/or needs is how you - the devs build our trust.

We are all very eager to hear about new stuff, changes and plans but we would also like to know we are being heard and most importantly that we are being listened to.

Obviously, in a community as large as this there are dozens upon dozens of different oppinions on the same subject and it's simply impossible to make everyone happy.

There are however people like Archwizard, who ask well thought-out questions and who represent out community (it's enough to look at his community reputation score) in mature and very reasonable manner. Surely, I am not speaking only for myself when I say we would like to see more dialogue between you and such people who speak in our name.

Awwww man someone asks the same question for three devstreams and gets called loyal? I've been trying to get a fashion-frame question answered since December 2014......Then here do I stand in this? I feel like a defeated man currently but that doesn't mean I've given up yet (#Darksoulslifelessons).

tumblr_m6p2jwahu61rxjzkho1_500.gif