Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

DE Can you make Armor sets & Syandana's not share the same colors? Because when you come up with a dope armor set color. The same colors in the same order doesn't look right on the Syanana & it messes up the whole fashion setup.

Example

Colors I want for my armor set but not Syandana

Hide contents

IQcAgCT.jpg

Colors I want for my Syandana but not Armor set

Reveal hidden contents

ynC8dNn.jpg

JUST DO IT!

Please, please, please... can we get separate colouring slots for the metallic Prime accents, instead of just merging two channels from the original item to make way for the Prime parts?
Maybe even get back the colouring options we lost on such frames as Loki Prime.

Oh, and the return of the original derelict Dojo tilesets would be nice too.

Finally, with the Acolytes having new/repurposed flappy leg/belt accessories, please allow players the same luxury. Battle skirts, the new syandana! This could also mean Trinity's tail and Strega skirt could be made into battle skirts or even auxiliaries.

41 minutes ago, NabiCho said:
  1. With the upcoming Mag rework, is it possible to slow down on making new Warframes and focus instead on reworking or revamping older frames. I'm not saying on stop making new Warframes but rather pool more resources on making changes for the older ones. A lot of frames could definitely use some update or tweaks to their kit (i.e. Ash, Ember, Zephyr).
  2. Speaking of reworks, are there any previews or design ideas on the Volt rework? I'm curious to see what sort of kit or role are you, guys, going with him.
  3. There has been a lot of talk about Damage 3.0 where in mandatory damage mods such as Serration will be taken out and instead replaced with damage increase per rank up as well as Multishot mods going to consume additional ammo per additional shot. Are you guys pushing on this plan or not?
  4. The Focus system, especially the trees, are somewhat underwhelming. How high is the Focus update on your list? What general plan or idea do you have in store for the system?

Everything this tenno said^^

Q1: Can we get a copy warframe color button for the landing crafts apperance options?

Q2: Any thoughts on how the interior of the landing craft looks depends on which you are using?

Q3: After Oberon and Banshees premium skins, who will the be the next frame to get one?

Q4: When will we have Nvida PhysX Effects back?

Q5: Anything coming for Dojo's?

Q6: Can we PLEASE get a seperate color picker for Armor and Syandanas

Q7: Further PBR for other frames and alternate skins? (ex. Proto Excal skin)

Q8: Redoing Quest/Alternative methods for gaining quest rewards that may have been accidently sold >.>

Q9: Any ETA on Umbras

Q10: Any new mini-game ideas (won't mind some tenno poker or slots ya know)

Q11: U19, any spoilers or anything that someone could "accidently" leak (Like the reason the infestation is in my orbiter compartment)

Nearly forgot in my long lost initial post, Suda Syandanas. Will you please ensure the color flare effect after all scans performed somehow? Maybe for those people make the Syandana brighter like a standard Syandana if not max bright?

1 minute ago, milleniumdrgn said:

Q1: Can we get a copy warframe color button for the landing crafts apperance options?

Q2: Any thoughts on how the interior of the landing craft looks depends on which you are using?

Q3: After Oberon and Banshees premium skins, who will the be the next frame to get one?

Q4: When will we have Nvida PhysX Effects back?

Q5: Anything coming for Dojo's?

Q6: Can we PLEASE get a seperate color picker for Armor and Syandanas

Q7: Further PBR for other frames and alternate skins? (ex. Proto Excal skin)

Q8: Redoing Quest/Alternative methods for gaining quest rewards that may have been accidently sold >.>

Q9: Any ETA on Umbras

Q10: Any new mini-game ideas (won't mind some tenno poker or slots ya know)

Q11: U19, any spoilers or anything that someone could "accidently" leak (Like the reason the infestation is in my orbiter compartment)

All of this!

1 hour ago, Stratego89 said:

DE, if I may-

What is your/do you have an official stance on Draco- or even just loot caves/farm nodes in general. Do you consider them a problem in warframe due to how players mostly ever play just one mission in one place, rather than all of the game's content equally? Not to mention the impact it has on recruiting chat- and the difficulties it presents newer players in finding help with earlier missions.

Quite good question, new players will stuggle from my experiance to find help there isnt many people playing other missions maybe 1 here 1 there on certain nodes