Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #74!

[DE]Rebecca

With all those fancy premium skins and swaggy cosmetics, that have been coming out lately; will there be any fixes to the shoddy placement of armourpieces?

The Strega skin looks awesome but Armourpieces glitch through her thin armsies. Armguards on Saryn's (orchid skin) stand out too far. the list goes on with all other frames as well. I really like the skins and wouldn't want to play swagframe without! It is a metric ton of work, but you do sell most cosmetics for Platinum, it is only fair that those at least are placed correctly, isnt it.

My second question is regarding Asrenal and the loadouts, tbh your newest rework of that ruined the use for me. I'm no fan of clicking through menues and menues and menues just to get to a desired loadout, or Archwing for that matter, Can't those be popup menus like the navigation tab?

And this also.

20 minutes ago, T3RT1UM said:

When are Quest going to be replayable?

Thx for making such a great game!

Can't wait to see! Also, good luck, Friday the 13th stream. Not superstitious, but, might as well humor the superstitions.

Also might as well put in a question: Will Machetes ever receive a rebalance? They're fun to use, but as a whole, the entire class is useless past level 35. Some stat tweaks or a new stance or even just a better machete weapon to be released would be awesome.

What kind of changes are being made to address the staleness of the game for long-time players? I only play when there's an update or an event because after 3 years the missions get so incredibly repetitive and unrewarding I can't bring myself to play them. Basically, Missions 2.0 when? We really need something different.

What does Starchart 3.0 actually give us other than a facelift? It it anything more than a new menu?

Will we ever be able to sell void keys for ducats? Because I play so infrequently I don't ever have enough ducats to buy what I want from Baro, so I'm forced to either grind 3 years of saved up void keys or buy junk primes from the other players. I can certainly afford the latter - I've also got 3 years of saved up prime sets to sell - but I'd rather not have to do that just for the trinkets Baro brings.

Why is the stuff Baro brings getting so expensive? 500 ducats is a hell of a lot of money for a few of his hats stitched together as "armor" for my dog.

Are kavats really going to use kubrow eggs like we've heard before? Is it going to be the same (boring) method of "kill their parents and mutate them into genetic freaks" acquisition process? What makes us different from the Grineer or the Corpus in that respect?

Edited by PublikDomain

Have any new info on Umbra to share? So secretive... Is it still going to be another 'series' of warframes? A gameplay system? How exactly are they a twist on the stock frames? Will they still have COOL SCARVES & WAISTCLOTHS? We have to know more about about it!

43 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

Hmmm......any updates on how focus would be gained after ash is reworked?

you don't need ash to farm focus ... there is other frame for Aoe Kill farming and there is other way to ... other way who are better in focus point / time

Alright seriously, Tartarus helmet alerts? It's been months since it was released. This is getting crazy. 

When can we expect updates to Focus abilities themselves? The video tutorial is great and all, but Unairu and Madurai are pretty much pointless while Naramon totally breaks game design (every Warframe becomes infinite Loki melee spam). 

I forgot the most important question!

Right now metallic tinting on frames/weapons/accessories are all over the place. Some items have their metallic parts mostly on Secondary, I believe, but some also use Primary, Tertiary, or Accent for their metallic color. Will you ever consolidate these to fit some standard, for example always coloring metal with the Tertiary tint?

Even better, when will we get a 5th tint slot for metallic or prime parts?

Edited by PublikDomain

We saw some great AI for enemies in the Rathuum(evasive maneuvers when aimed at and ETC), can we expect Stalker to get a similar AI and a intro that leaves him less vulnerable(like Ember's Fireblast but without damage as he stands from kneeling)?

@StallordD 's animation/thread would be nice for this.

untitled_1_by_stallordd-d9vmisz.gif

Edited by EmptyDevil

(Repeat of question asked in the Devstream #71 thread) I had a question regarding the possibility of a Warframe covered in fur or pelts, such as a Wolf or Werewolf Warframe. Is this something that we might see this year or later?

Is any major changes are going to be made to current Focus abilities? It's still in the "beta" as far as i'm concerned.

Some of them are fine by community, but Unairu, for example, is very bad. It does not represent "outlasting enemy" (i don't see how turning them to stone is "outlasting", more like "crowd controlling" which is NOT Unairu way), bonuses are weak and cooldown (+45 seconds for every single upgrade / level) is insane. I have to wait 400 seconds (5+ minutes) to get a 10 second of... basically nothing but turning enemy to stone and then they die in like 3 seconds wasting other 17 of the stun.

I really wish it could be reworked into something more Unairu-representing, like giving major survivality bonuses to both the user and teammates like bonus health, shields, armor, regeneration, damage consumption etc.

43 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

What can we expect from the Companion system since Kavats are coming in U19?

I feel as though Kavats will be like Kubrows: more of a burden to maintain, and will still be outshined by Sentinals. I think a good look is needed for the companion system.

Have you ever taken the time to rank up a Kubrow?  They easily outdamage Sentinels, they have much better precepts, they are much, much tankier, and they can be revived.  The only advantage to a sentinel is...Helios can scan (which isn't hard on everything except manic enemies) and Carrier's vacuum is generally better than Chesa's equivalent?  Range isn't an issue because Kubrows are extremely quick, unless you're using Diriga or Djinn, which I haven't seen anyone besides myself use in a while.