Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #74!

[DE]Rebecca

Q:Can we have some reliable info about how ivara farm drop works? its entirely RNG? is there any factor that affects that RNG?

Q2:Are there any plans in the future to give repeated blueprints from normal warframes any use instead of 5 sad credits?

Will we ever see less randomized and more structured content? Most people Warframe content is RNG based with enemy spawns being different every time, with raids being the only exception. Will we see any four man missions that have set enemy layouts and a series of objectives to complete in the future?

Since you guys are doing multiple reworks and giving everyone passives, will Saryn ever receive additional adjustments? Such as molt scaling like globe/iron skin and miasma actually proc'ing corrosive?

Warframe design ideology question:

As we can see from some of the newer Frame releases and at least one of the unreleased Frames, there's a tendency to lean into culturally inspired motifs, be that locational, Inaros being very much on the ancient Egyptian side of things or something like Nezha being drawn from Chinese mythology, are there any particular cultures (Hawaiian, Mongolian, Mayan, etc...) that Sean or any of the concept artists, or anyone really, want to explore that haven't been explored yet?

I just wanna know if Mr. Umbra is coming with u19, it's been almost 10 months now

Also as a side question, do you plan on reworking Vauban's abilities at any point in the future? Bounce is almost completely useless if I'm being honest :(

Unless its already planned to be shown, whats the progress on alternate holster positions? To expand on that, will we be getting only melee weapons, all weapon types at once or melee weapons in u19 then secondaries and primaries later?

Also, what is the progress on cloth physics for Frost?

Finally, is there anything else you can say on the infested part of our orbiter, I'm more wondering about why its been there as long as it has. Did you plan on releasing u19 or whatever it was going to be for earlier? Because its kinda funny that we've just been ignoring it for nearly 2 months now.

Edited by SirCarmen

Hey guys. Controller player on the PC here. I've been around for a long time now, and the controller support on PC has been extremely stagnant/complacent with adding new features and upgrades for us. Will there be any updates to controllers on PC anytime soon?

When you use the controller, you don't even get proper prompts, and I know they are out there since there are PS4 and XB1 versions, this is something that can easily improve using a controller on PC.

Other things like button bloat are becoming a problem. I feel like we need more radial menus like our Gear selection, a REAL toggle run option too please for the love of god. Everytime after you shoot your gun, you're forced to click sprint again. We don't have stamina anymore, I feel like running should be the default option so it can free up a binding on the controller.

Please let us know! Lots of controller users out there.

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Questions!
In Devstream #53, someone mentions the Burston getting a redesign. A concept is shown in the Devstream. I was wondering what happened to this?

Taken from AM Bunny's Devstream overview:

0jih1cc.png

I was wondering if the Braton is ever going to get a more Tenno looking counterpart? Perhaps a direct upgrade to the standard model that looks and feels closer to our Orokin counterpart?

-Has there been any advancement in Ash's Bladestorm Rework? I know Steve answered a question regarding this on twitter not long ago, so hopefully it's in a better state than the userbase expects :P

And can we see some final Starchart 3.0 finally please? :3 Without spoilers of course XD

EDIT: Did Rebecca show us our first glimpse towards Vauban's Prime Accessories Syandana? :3

^this

I have a couple of follow-up questions on items mentioned over a year ago. Feel free to pick and choose which to respond to! In order of what I'm most curious about:

• Is there a definitive Yes or No to a Nightmare version of The Jordas Verdict? (Devstream 50)
  • Any new information regarding Nef Anyo as mentioned per Devstream 51?
  • Can we expect replayable quests when Star Chart 3.0 arrives? (Devstream 45/52)
  • Is there still a Dagger weapon rework planned or was Covert Lethality the change it needed? (Devstream 50)
  • What happened to the adjustable UI Pablo was working on way, way back when? Is it still a possibility? (Devstream 23)

And a couple of more recent items which would be interesting to follow-up on as well:

• When can we expect, if at all, the option to rename Kubrows? (Devstream 72)
  • Is there a definitive Yes or No to per-item accessory  color options? (Devstream 72)

I'm going to promote my own topic that seemed to have gotten lost in the Rathuum hype.  Can you please look at Baro's timing?

I for one feel that his current 48 hour timing can contribute to the Warframe burnout, via void farming (and subsequent key farming, rinse and repeat).  Ideally, in the long run, I would like to see a new interactive and gameplay promoting way to access Baro (that can be tied to an actual key-sharing system), but would setting for his arrival timer to be adjusted.

List of things I compiled for the past few months:

Customization/Options/QoL

•     Texture streaming option
  •     Cloth physics toggle option (for performance)
  •     Tooltips for options/settings when mouseover (highlighted for controller)
  •     Controller thumbstick deadzone options?
  •     Chat not resizeable and dockable/movable in big picture mode
  •     Weapon accessories
    • Sugatra for guns (sort of like Zhuge, Spira's ribbon)

Bugs

Reworks

•     Quests for obtaining frames
    • Allow players to learn more about the frame and teach about some basics of the frame.
    • Quest challenges to see if the frame suit the player's playstyle. (Like for drift mods)
    • Allow players to try out the frame and decide if they want to craft it.
  •     Vauban rework (didn't really played vauban after Movement 2.0)
  •     Addition of augment slot like exilus slot
  •     Velocitus stock/receiver droprate is too low
  •     Sniper rifle rework : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/641359-snipers-should-have-punch-through/#comment-7176854
  •     Passive elemental resistances/immunity for frames
    • Frost resist/immune cold environment
    • Ember resist/immune fire hazard
    • Volt resist/immune electrified water/lightning
    • Saryn resist/immune toxic hazard/proc
    • Mag resist/immune magnetic disruption/field
    • Nyx resist/immune radiation hazard/proc
  •     Base damage mod changes
  •     Fun/interesting but weak weapons not scalable/feasible for higher levels
  •     Too many control modules
  •     Prime frames require the non-Prime version for crafting

Ideas:

•     Prisma/Vandal frames
  •     Reward plat for reporting bugs, suggesting fixes, contributing
  •     Make codex scans more meaningful?

Can lato get some love? It's a unique and beautiful gun, but stats are awful even for a player that still struggling to unlock the whole starmap. Can it get a buff? Or even better, an upgrade that ANYONE could get. The reason is, I've read here that lato prime exists but cannot be obtained anymore, same applies to lato vandal which, imo, should come back, but it's most likely not doing it because of closed beta players and blabla (it's a free gun and should be available for everyone! No matter how it could be obtained)  this could also open lobby to buff both lato options (prime and vandal) without annoying players who don't have any of these.

Can we? One ofe the signature guns in game should be able to go on top tier missions, not be a pea-shooter even against low lvl enemies that laugh at anyone using it.

Cheers!

- Why did you revert the fix to swap back to last used weapon after carrying stuff. You always have primary equipped atm. We had it working for a couple of patches.

- Why did you remove the ability to stick cloaking arrows to your sentinel? You even advertised that feature in a previous devstream. Couldn't find anything about that nerf in patchnotes.