Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

Good News DE Rebecca!!! 

My question is, is there any new Warframe to be released? 

When will be U19 be released, because I have some problems now in my current version of WF, I hope the U19 will be released as early as possible! 

Are there new accessories to be released like new Syandana or Skins? 

Will there ever be a rework of how resources are dropped? "Some of the 'rare resources' are much easier to obtain than others (eg. neural sensors only drop on jupiter, but orokin cells drop on saturn, ceres, orokin derelict, and as mission rewards).

three questions:

when will syndicate melee weapons be released?

will nyx get a rework? she seems to be falling behind the other warframes.

what about the dark spear(dark sword-dark dagger combo) that was teased in devstream#53?
DarkSword_Ingame.jpg

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

Join us this Friday, May 27th for Devstream #75! It is our 75th Devstream and we want to celebrate with more prizes than ever before!

Who: Rebecca is joined by Steve, Geoff, Scott and Sheldon!  

What: Join us for this milestone Stream – can you believe it has been 75 Warframe Devstreams? We're going to celebrate with enormous prizes! Now that we are 75 streams in – we are going to go back to every 'Devstream' forum thread and find some of the most popular questions and see how things have changed from the past to today. What huge questions remain unanswered? What has changed?

Prizes? Too many to list – we are going to be not only giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes, but also Prime Access Packs! Join the Devstream fun to learn more!

Where:  twitch.tv/Warframe!

When:  2 p.m ET on Friday, May 27th!

If you have an ol' question in mind, link it here - this thread closes at 10 a.m. on Friday, May 27th

P.S Love Warframe? Don't miss out on TennoCon 2016! Get your tickets at www.warframe.com/tennocon!

I have 3 questions concerning mods hoping i can shine some light on some concerns i've had with some of my friends with whom i play warframe.

1. Are there in plans on adding more corrupt mods? as well as what are DE thoughts and having Corrupt mods that affect thing like armor,health or shield(-shields +armor)?

2. Since all warframes are being looked over once again to see if they need any sort of rework, is there any chance the same thing could happen to the augment mods for their abilities and maybe even for the current weapon augment mods?

3. Has there been any talk about removing the need for base damage weapon mods like Serration or Hornet Strike and add it to the weapons by default, so as the weapon levels up the dmg increases 

hope to receive an answer from you guys, have more questions but ill leave it at that just in case these arent answer xD

Could Archwing perhaps be moved to a separate section of the game, a la Conclave? A nice bonus, but not something you have to do if you don't want to? I, and I think some other players, find it to be absolutely tedious, boring, or frustrating. It has its fans though, and I wouldn't want to take that away from them. So, maybe make it akin to Conclave?

Any chance you guys are thinking about adding Exilus adaptors to weapons? Made a post about it today.

Hydroid rework, Oberon rework? these seem like priority since they have no place atm. At least Ember is good in exterminates just to run through and Nyx is halfway decent at defense. Chroma is a good tank but needs a rework but not badly, and Limbo is all over the place but great at the new defense missions in sorties.

Where is U 19?

Where is the Lore for the Frames that are missing it prior to U 13?

Will the Scans, from the Feral Kavat's from the Inaros quest be taken into consideration when it comes to Their imprints?

Will there ever be able to have a Kubrow or Prime Noggles?

Also I would like to ask, in a past Dev stream you show cased alternate hair styles for both male and female Tenno. Will there also be any more alternate faces and jewelry as well will there ever be the possibility of making them appear older and if possible would love to give my male Tenno a mustache or goatee if not a full beard. (Please make this a thing.)

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Hey all, absolutely loving this game. Destiny just wasn't doing it for me anymore and I really wanted something that scratched that itch. When I found this again (and actually played past the tutorial), I realized I should have been playing this all along. I would say it "out-Destinies" Destiny, but it would be more accurate to say Destiny just "under-Warframes" Warframe. That sounded much better in my head. Oh well. My question is this: I switched over from PS4 to PC right after acquiring the Dex weapons (i.e. Dex Sybaris) from the anniversary login reward event and was very disappointed to learn I could not transfer my account from PS4 to PC. I know the reverse is possible, but will it ever be possible to transfer accounts from PS4 to PC? If not, will there ever be a way to acquire the Dex weapons again? I was really enjoying them before I switched over to PC to play with my brother and friends.

first off,congratz on 75 devstreams! second, for some of us players who have scanned (almost) everything in the codex, do you think you could change the synoid syandana to glow brighter for the total amount of scans across all missions (or even just based off of how full your codex is) instead of exclusively scans in the current mission? i really love how it looks but i just cant see it because i have nothing left to scan. thanks!

Edited by Loginkiller
forgot a word

Will Companions ever get the "level-up" treatment? As in when they level up so do their abilities like the Warframes do? Also on the topic of companions; could Sentinels please get their own weapon mods? Perhaps even a second look at the Sentinel weapons as well?

I know we have a Twin Queens quest coming up sometime this year, but are we ever going to learn more about Ordis or what Lotus does when she's not doling out missions (or where she's hanging out)? MORE LORE! \o/

Edited by (PS4)demishock

DE let's talk about Umbra, it's gonna be release on next update or after Tennocon ? ?? Related to "The war within" just give us the answers " yes" or " no" that's enough. We all waited and cried everyday.....sometimes we laughed to ourselves alone and said " hehe umbra, Umbra exxca is me"...just joke but thank you so much.

Some of syandanas with clothphysics look weird such as Misa, Uru, Yamako Prime.

Loki, can we cast Invisible while holding on wall ?