Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop Part 4: Hotfix 18.13.2 information & more!

[DE]Rebecca

14 hours ago, DYSEQTA said:

Polarize is no longer about wasting enemies. Polarize is now about restoring shields and creating shrapnel.

Mag is anything but "stuck in the suck" she is significantly more capable now than before. Your inability to adapt is what is stuck in the suck.

So you are saying that because polarize has to be used 48 times against a level 130~ to remove its shields, rather than once, thats better? Thats all she had that was good to begin with, she is terrible now

1) Add hud indicator for grenade.

2) Add laser sign for enemy sniper units (tweak up their spawn, to prevent laser show).

3) Remove homing ability from bombard rockets or heavily reduce it.

4) Add 3-5 sec CC invulnerability after tenno being knocked down\pulled to prevent grappling hooks chains and such.

5) Allow low RoF, high damage guns kill nullifiers without wasting whole ammo storage.

6) Reduce effect of ancient healers aura.

7) Cap max lvl of enemy and make their armor a flat number value, so only hp and shield goes up (to prevent corrosive projection being a must for long runs and to actually add more aura diversity that way)

Please Fix Nyx Passive to

"Enemies who was affected by any of Nyx's powers have a chance to become Disarmed."

We don't want to mind control a bombard or heavy gunner with a shev, i want them with a ogris or gorgon, thats why we choosed them.

Edited by -RIPD-Unduku

10 minutes ago, -RIPD-Unduku said:

Please Fix Nyx Passive to

"Enemies who was affected by any of Nyx's powers have a chance to become Disarmed."

We don't want to mind control a bombard or heavy gunner with a shev, i want them with a ogris or gorgon, thats why we choosed them.

That's not how it work if you mind control one it will use the weapon it has then when mind control ends they may get a shev.

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Trinity: Blessing: Damage Resistance is no longer calculated based on an Average, but instead a flat value simply capped at 75% (which can be achieved via use of Strength mods). We are working on making the squad UI show who is in range with the Tenno Affinity markers, it might not be ready for 18.13.2.

even Oberon has an unlimited range of healing. what are you thinking about?

4 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

But it doesn't instantly heal ALL shields AND health.

ohh. don't worry. trin will not do that too. we all waiting titaniya with her bullet-jumps. she will do all instead old and useless trin.

1 minute ago, eprstt said:

ohh. don't worry. trin will not do that too. we all waiting titaniya with her bullet-jumps. she will do all instead old and useless trin.

That makes zero sense but okay, even though Trinity can still heal everything instantly.

The changes to Hysteria is kinda pointless the ring is nothing but an eyesore reduse or increase the range is compleatly pointless becus one bulletjump straight up should give you atleast 35 to 40 meters distance to cancle and restart hysteria

I'd really like to see both the new grenade mechanics and the new ballista mechanics applied to bombards. Lock-on warning before they fire, and the ability to shoot their rockets out of the air. Maybe even turn their Ogris into a weak point if you short it during the lock-on warning.

11 hours ago, DYSEQTA said:

Polarize is no longer about wasting enemies. Polarize is now about restoring shields and creating shrapnel.

Mag is anything but "stuck in the suck" she is significantly more capable now than before. Your inability to adapt is what is stuck in the suck.

By inability to adapt I'm assuming you are talking about using the lanka or other weapon and modding it specifically for use while she casts magnatize. I put that in the same catalog as blessing trinity using a glaive and quick thinking to maximize blessing effects. You shouldn't need to make a gimmic build to make a warframe's power function...whats next? Modding a weapon for cold so you can make it cold in frost's globe? Eventually someone would find the best weapon and mod and probably make it stronger than it is now but I don't feel thats what warframe powers should be about.

TBH the current incarnation of mag feels like she's having an identity crisis with Nova. Her 2 is a skill you shoot to ramp up damage in and her 3 is a wave controlled by duration. We see the same thing with Nyx getting disarm as her passive....giving her a hard crossover with loki's irradiating disarm. Its like the Devs appreciate certain ideas or gameplay so much it bleeds on to other frames.

Don't get me wrong. I'll still play Mag. Even if I got to do it with a lanka...I play all my frames even ones most people assign to the "never use" catagory. I just wish she had that spot where people appreciated seeing one in the party. They used to in corpus sorties...but now (especially with her team-killing 2) she's almost treated like the second coming of limbo.

Just now, KJRenz said:

That makes zero sense but okay, even though Trinity can still heal everything instantly.

yup. everything in radius. Golem and Hek are very happy. or someone playing on Trinity (with resist build) in defence missions? very funny.

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

June 1 Update:

Here comes another Update on Hotfix 18.13.2.

Starting Mod Capacity Changes:

When Hotfix 18.13.2 launches, the starting Mod Capacity for your gear (new or Forma'd) is now determined by your Mastery Rank and if an item has an Orokin Reactor or Catalyst installed.

For example, a Mastery 20 player would experience the following:

• Claim a new Warframe from the Foundry with no Reactor installed.
  • Observe the 'Unranked' item and see the starting the Mod capacity is 20.
  • Install a Reactor, observe the Mod capacity has doubled to 40.

This is determined by the following:

Starting Mod Capacity = Mastery Rank (if Orokin Reactor/Catalyst installed: x2).

The cap on capacity remains unchanged.

Please note this is a slight deviation of our discussions on how Mastery Rank will reflect gear level, but by affecting capacity it fundamentally enables you to use Mods the moment you get your hands on new gear or Forma an item. Have fun!

Just a bit more information for everyone comin' in hot here. Rejoice!

17 hours ago, Fifield said:

We need missions where enemies start harder but scale more slowly eg we want missions starting around level 100 (like Sorties but with a 2x damage buff instead) but that scale half as fast.  I know Void is being blown but but as an illustrative example:

T1 starts at level 40 but only scales to level 70 after an hour.
T2 starts at level 60 but only scales to level 90 after an hour.
T3 starts at level 80 but only scales to level 110 after an hour.
T4 starts at level 100 but only scales to level 130 after an hour.

Good god no. Does no-one think about new players or those looking to level weapons and frame OUTSIDE of Draco? you want to START void t1 at lvl 40 effectively making void end game content? Jesus. I get older players want challenges, but making a game that already has issues for new players even harder is ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Oh my gosh, I've been waiting for this for so long!! Better get ranking up again for this huge convenience :D

hyekkas' fire just appears on the ground...like the burning debris and fire is pulled out of limbo's hat. there's no indication that the hyekka causes this with her ignis which i thought was the intended action. along with this, there's little to no time to get yourself out of range if you happen to get next to a hyekka master. and well its fire. instakill ofc. =|

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Well, shock and awe: there are things that can keep me playing this game. Nice job finally doing something about some of the grind, guys. I'm truly impressed and very pleased with this change.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Now begins my journey to MR15 because 14 is a number I do not agree with (not a 5 or 0, and those are perfect numbers to end on.) My only regret is having my standing be 16000 a day instead of 15000 but I can deal with it. For now. Does this mean you guys are looking at weapon balance as well, or is that somewhere after the enemies?

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sounds like an interesting change which will encourage players to try new weapons, good idea.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Starting Mod Capacity Changes:

When Hotfix 18.13.2 launches, the starting Mod Capacity for your gear (new or Forma'd) is now determined by your Mastery Rank and if an item has an Orokin Reactor or Catalyst installed.

So all new weapons after claiming now will be insta rank 21 (as i am MR21) ???