Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro e3 trailer [Megathread]

NinjaTB

I suppose tenno need free time and they want to have fun instead of saving universe 24 hours a day.

I think its ok. But I prefer fighting enemies and protect the innocents.  So I surely wont play soccer mode. Same as conclave.

43 minutes ago, Rachnera said:

I'll try it but it looks pretty gimic-y

it'll be something that will be new and shiny for a bit and than everyone will lose interest, just like normal warframe pvp

they should stop wasting time and resources on something that literally no one plays and put it towards meaningful updates and bugfixes

you talk about yourself, i am playing conclave everydays and this is more than my pve playtime ...

I just wish there will be differents settings like 1v1 2v2 public games and not 4v4 only

I hate real sports in general and I think this looks frelling amazing! It's so fitting.

It helps solidify the universe of the game too, by showing that there's more to it than just constant fighting to get things.

Lunaro's addition (if it turns out to be at least decent) is really good for the game,  both mechanically and for lore purposes.

No. I don't do PvP of any kind and this certainly won't change my mind.

Such a shame this will be sucking down dev time and resources, pushing back actually worthwhile content.

Oh well, another quiet month in Warframe I guess.