[DE]Drew

Dev Workshop: Relics & Fissures

Old void. 

Survival.

RA - crap item

RA - crap item

RB - either a crap item or an eh item.

RC - forma blueprint or an eh item with a very low chance of getting the thing i wanted.

20 mins of my life wasted. Time to try again!

New Fissure System

any mission type that happens to be up.

A few minutes of my time to get a random roll. 

hmmmmmmmm

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:02 PM, (XB1)DRG JupiterIvan said:

Old void. 

Survival.

RA - crap item

RA - crap item

RB - either a crap item or an eh item.

RC - forma blueprint or an eh item with a very low chance of getting the thing i wanted.

20 mins of my life wasted. Time to try again!

New Fissure System

any mission type that happens to be up.

A few minutes of my time to get a random roll. 

hmmmmmmmm

Old Void:

RA- core/prime part/forma

RA- core/prime part/forma

RB-core/prime part/forma

RC- core/prime part/forma

20mins of your life to get a nice assortment of items whether they were needed or not.

New Fissure System:

1- Farm Relic

2- Farm Void Traces

3- Refine Relic to radiant so that you can maybe get what you need while trying to figure out why they didn't leave forma in the void to give people a reason to go there beyond Argon Crystals and now Bullet Dance

4- Don't/Do get what you need but other things you'd like pop up and you cant keep the other items like old void, which makes you feel like its less efficient and an even larger farm because in reality it is because what if you just used a relic and someone else used a relic and 2 things you need pop up, but you can only get one because 4 Keys (oops I mean Relics) were used in order to be as efficient as running 1 T1-4 Capture Key used to be.

5- Repeat 1-4 all over again

6 (Bonus!!!)- Farm all new Relics when new things come out in our already diluted rotation drop tables (I'm looking at you 15 endo on RA).

TL;DR: Why the hell did key to relic conversion leave me with less keys (darn I mean relics) overall?

• Upvote 3

I have accepted the relic system. I was never really against it but was at least skeptical about it. Sure the grind is a bit longer but I own everything and have a huhe and I mean huge stock of ducat so I really only farm for plat. I do think there is a flaw in some of the farming areas for the relics but I'll just keep that tome because a few things I found are actually to the plus for once. 

I do how ever disagree with the silly random trace drop thing. I feel that needs to be reworked in a big way. I mean its a total slap in the face to get 2 traces total for a run. 2 come on DE. And why do they always insist on these random weird numbers. 30 total why 30? Why not just make it a nice clean 50. Either that or make it like the ducats numbers minus the 100 of course. Make 20 35 or 50. I think people would like this. I understand the randomness increases trace farming but you are only going to burn people out in the long run..

Other than that I'm fairly happy with the changes. It would be nice to know where AXI N1 drop at in a more consistent manner. Anyone got a good map for farming this said relic?