Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

10 minutes ago, ArmyUnit said:

I just hope this means the update is coming out this week.

9 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

The page literally states it will.

Because Warframe updates have such a good track record for being on time.

Edited by pauli133

2 minutes ago, pauli133 said:

Because Warframe updates have such a good track record for being on time.

Too true friend, just because the teaser site got updated it doesn't mean its this week or even the next since no where on it or the market explanation does it say that.

1 minute ago, Nurmetya said:

Too true friend, just because the teaser site got updated it doesn't mean its this week or even the next since no where on it or the market explanation does it say that.

"Specters of the Rail – changes to the Origin System are coming, Tenno. What ghosts lurk the chambers of abandoned Junctions of a past era? This major update is coming this week and delivers a redesign of the Star Chart and a facelift for the Market. Here’s early information to help prepare you for your journey, Tenno. "

Just now, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

"Specters of the Rail – changes to the Origin System are coming, Tenno. What ghosts lurk the chambers of abandoned Junctions of a past era? This major update is coming this week and delivers a redesign of the Star Chart and a facelift for the Market. Here’s early information to help prepare you for your journey, Tenno. "

Sadly doesn't guarantee it will succeed.

I'm betting one pretty penny is going get:

latest?cb=20150809110834  Probably in the weekend (Sat/Sun)

2 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Don't forget on the dev stream they said it was coming out last week >W> It'll come out when it does.~

2 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Spoiler

i-want-to-believe-ufo-x-files-poster-dai

Just now, Genitive said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i-want-to-believe-ufo-x-files-poster-dai

+1

Can't blame 'em though if they are new or just clinging on a shimmer of hope that it does happen.

It would be dope for once, since U7-U9, for this update to get delivered on time....

(I remember when they shipped them so fast, playerbase asked them to slowdown since felt more like a job.)

Though is been years since then, probably from game getting bigger and bigger to ship out.

1 hour ago, Zdeadfallout said:

Don't do it 

Already seen compilation of best parts of it, seemed fine by me.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. 

Dat merge though

Edited by Fionntan

1 hour ago, vrdwrst2 said:

Anybody else notice that the Saturn Junction tasks included "defeat Vor and Kril at War, Mars?"

Does this mean DE is *finally* getting rid of The Sergeant? 

Hide contents

And maybe replacing him with Nef Anyo? I mean, probably not...

Or Derf! Devs were talking about adding him, right? I mean, he was on the "Upcoming Features" wiki page...

that wasn't junctions , that was the projections things , it was a tab that was opened while viewing saturn

1 hour ago, Fionntan said:

Already seen compilation of best parts of it, seemed fine by me.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. 

Dat merge though

I think what he's saying is that you'd better off playing the game yourself instead of watching a full playthrough because of heavy spoilers and how the game screws with you from time to time.

Maybe.

Just now, TotallyLagging said:

I think what he's saying is that you'd better off playing the game yourself instead of watching a full playthrough because of heavy spoilers and how the game screws with you from time to time.

Maybe.

Probably.

Little late for me though, I don't plant to play it anytime soon so I don't mind watching someone else play it.

Something strange to point out from the Dev Workshop:

VYdlHD-u1nUUkg8cVnMGCxuSh0h54Bq0ifR1Kxjb

Notice how it says there is a Exterminate Mission on Roche, Phobos for the Corpus? I get the feeling that this means the Corpus took over Phobos and the Grineer decided to leave Phobos at some point and go to Mars due to its desert-like environment (Phobos has always felt like a place-holder for me in terms of its tileset since its an asteroid in real life, which may mean that (Inaros quest spoiler below).

Spoiler

Baro Ki'teer may really originate from Mars rather then Phobos. Martian confirmed? :tongue: ))

Wonder what the tileset for Phobos might look like now due to this change in factions (with the model revamp for Phobos itself to be more like its real life counterpart, it makes no sense for it to have a blue sky).

Notes: Roche, Phobos is an extermination mission for the Grineer right now, so that may mean all missions will remain the same on Phobos, just that they will be changed to Corpus ownership. Also, it looks like Dracoville is gone now since you can see that Ceres has lower levels for the Grineer due to the dwarf planet being moved to its correct position in the solar system. One more thing to point out is that the Void will have its own nodes and they will be numbered rather then named.

Edited by YellowVolt

14 minutes ago, YellowVolt said:

Something strange to point out from the Dev Workshop:

VYdlHD-u1nUUkg8cVnMGCxuSh0h54Bq0ifR1Kxjb

Notice how it says there is a Exterminate Mission on Roche, Phobos for the Corpus? I get the feeling that this means the Corpus took over Phobos and the Grineer decided to leave Phobos at some point and go to Mars due to its desert-like environment (Phobos has always felt like a place-holder for me in terms of its tileset since its an asteroid in real life, which may mean that (Inaros quest spoiler below).

Hide contents

Baro Ki'teer may really originate from Mars rather then Phobos. Martian confirmed? :tongue: ))

Wonder what the tileset for Phobos might look like now due to this change in factions (with the model revamp for Phobos itself to be more like its real life counterpart, it makes no sense for it to have a blue sky).

Notes: Roche, Phobos is an extermination mission for the Grineer right now, so that may mean all missions will remain the same on Phobos, just that they will be changed to Corpus ownership. Also, it looks like Dracoville is gone now since you can see that Ceres has lower levels for the Grineer due to the dwarf planet being moved to its correct position in the solar system. One more thing to point out is that the Void will have its own nodes and they will be numbered rather then named.

You realize that this is all still in development and as a WIP there is a very high chance that that is simply a placeholder like much of the other content showcased

3 minutes ago, ReaperSticks said:

You realize that this is all still in development and as a WIP there is a very high chance that that is simply a placeholder like much of the other content showcased

Yes, there is somewhat of a possibility it is no more then a placeholder (as confirmed with the new void system at the very least, although it should be easily changed), but I feel like what I've been saying is accurate; for example, Phobos is an asteroid, not a planet. Mars would be better suite to host the desert themed tileset and the Grineer taking it over makes sense. Unlike Phobos as well, Mars would be a habitable place to live on.

Edited by YellowVolt