Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #77 Overview

AM-Bunny

Just now, Aoden said:

Relic Update
• Will release in the next Hotfix, set for Monday

That will be on monday

Just now, Aoden said:

• The Relics that house Mag Prime will be removed from the drop tables when she is Vaulted

The "when she is Vaulted" part will take place on tuesday

23 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

I really hope you do more with nekros to make him not so heavily reliant on augments and gimmicky health mods to not suck. He so desperately needs a rework because he is simply not a good frame in his own rights. You try to build him like any other frame with nightmare mods and corrupted mods you will die after LV 30 with him. He is neither a good tank or a glass cannon and for a frame that is supposed to be intimately involved in the battlefield this is not a good thing.

I'm trying to work my head around this. He sucks....unless you mod him correctly? Is that what I'm reading here? He's a pure support frame like Trinity. Works best in a team space.

5 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

That will be on monday

The "when she is Vaulted" part will take place on tuesday

ah.. I see now, made a terrible mistake. Sorry about that.

Now to figure out where these pesky relics drop so a stockpile can be made.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

I'm trying to work my head around this. He sucks....unless you mod him correctly? Is that what I'm reading here? He's a pure support frame like Trinity. Works best in a team space.

He's talking about nekros , pseudo tank build & equlibruim/despoil builds . Besides those 2 builds , there really isn't any other way to play him as a brawler. 

Mods used when building nekros as a brawler:

shield of shadows 

despoil 

equilibrium 

health conversion

A mix of power strength and power duration . 

Nekros lives and dies by these mods & his augments to be good. Also he relies on arcanes a lot to 

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

18 minutes ago, (PS4)ElaysasPT said:

I didnt get it, so next week consoles will get Sotr?

They mentioned that the "cut off" point for the Consoles Spectres build would likely be next week and it would likely come out in August, unless something unexpected happens.

• Working on adding more ways to obtain Relics - possibly making them drop from Eximus Units

this is what i hoped *-*

Edit: Make the drop rate the same of Oberon parts....cmon....u know what i mean ;D

Edited by Sirfol

Changing the fusion system entirely now. Never happy with a core system and just working on it, nope. It seems like their lead designer just doesn't know where he/she is going at any time at all ever.

Fissures now take over the mission? Corrupt others? You don't have to close it? Give buffs of infinite ammo? W-what...? They really think their fissure update is solid gold, huh?

Oh man, totally getting the Graxx skins with the Disconnect syandana, and REALLY getting into the mindset of fighting for the grineer in invasion missions. Freshly unplugged "grineer" frame fighting alongside lancers.

thanks as always Bunny!

seems that the Devs are aware of some issues that need to be fixed, and I freaking LOVE that Scimitar Skin, I see that the Tennogen artists are really going all out, I love it.

just gonna keep spewing out Forma until we get SOTR on console/Nekros Prime gets released, whichever comes first.

great job, Bunny ^^)

thank you

ps: scratching my head, couldnt find anything i didnt like this time, oh wait, the release date of war within, I DONT LIKE THIS KIND OF THINGS

for future im pleased for simplyfiying things, clear release dates and patch-notes

then, i feel, the "beauty of a moderation" and the devs could show up more relaxed in general

i understand binding the community into this all as well as im not a part of the design-council, therefore, pls, easyness, youre not binding the whole community into, you give information, thats all ^^) and this continous later and even later and less updates per year are strange ... i wanna play, not think warframe (^^

anyway, thx for your tries, i dont believe, i love things which are real, finally ...

2 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Glyphs
• Profile Icons will receive a huge resolution upgrade
These will function as sprays you can place in levels.
• Clan Emblems will be able to be placed as Glyphs

Reveal hidden contents

0e8a15e0413179ca4992275253ccc0d0.png07c3f6b7b9ab7574178e0d955fe79446.png

Is ... this what I think it is....

I...can finally graffiti walls!! All da walls, floor, ceiling!! Entire solar map!

tumblr_m9sqah3XWN1r8dy8go1_500.gif