U20-5-One small quest

U20-6-One medium quest

U20-7-Final quest

Keep it up DE!!!

I doubt U20 will be in 2016 :(

Edited by anikj2020

5 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

Key words: MINIMUM and CRIPPLING.

SotR was practically unplayable for me at launch.

That why I wait at least 24 hours after a big update. I did it with Second Dream, Natah and Sand of Intros, they all went smoothly. A of bit patience is worth

Honestly this is much better than rushing the war within quest and i love that your doing that, will make it so much better in the end since you will have more time to work on it, and yus titania Hypuuu <3 cant wait for her quest, Keep being awesome DE \ :clem: /

38 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

An update slated originally for June is now 1 in june, 1 in july, 1 in august, 1 unknown. Have you guys considered possibly revisiting how you set up your timelines and timetables? If you're 4 months late on an update (im not complaining about the delay) you are seriously off your mark in terms of when you had aimed for, and its starting to become quite concerning. Not to mention Warframe wednesday has slowly and more consistently become warframe thursday (patch days). I dont mind delays, but it doesnt get a little tiresome when you're told over and over this is the day only to be no where near surprised to see massive delays. This has become the norm, and I think that's a bad thing.

I think your point deserves a look.
It's understandable that DE is just as excited to release us quality content as we are to get said quality content, but I'm seeing this repeated time over time again.
"Update" will "launch" "this day/somewhere in this month" but is delayed until next week and even the into the following week sometimes

Other times we're just followed by silence from the developers (probably to avoid this exact case of "DE lied to us")

As long as we get quality content, I'm great. However, it is concerning to see this happen over and over.

55 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

given the split and added time this grants us to expand on ideas and develop them into realities.

wqMWK7z.gif

So I don't get misunderstood: I'm not against more content, but this sentiment is in part what lead to U19 getting split and split again in the first place, not to mention updates getting delayed over and over again.

But since I probably won't change your mind about that, there's just one thing I'd like to ask: If you notice that the update won't get finished until Friday afternoon again - please let it sit over the weekend, take another look at it on Monday, do some fixes on Tuesday and deploy it on Wednesday. Please give me back the hope that Update-Wednesday actually means something to you guys and was not just a fad.

This what i love about DE actually taking the time and say hey lets split this up, it might be more parts but in the long run everyone will be happy. I feel like Sotr should have had the same treatment imo but again thank you for the update and what an awesome dev stream :)

These are a lot of delays. Don't get me wrong, I'll wait as long as needed to play new content but don't you guys get tired of getting the community hyped for a release date only to sweep our excitement away from us with delays out the wazoooooooo. However, I understand things don't go as planned and a game of this caliber requires extra elbow grease and I'm sure we all know that you guys are working super hard to get it out with high quality. Maybe you should give us a more realistic date when you want to release stuff? Idk I'm not qualified enough to comment on stuff like that since I don't know the workload(which I'm sure is massive). Like others were saying, this seems to be a pattern, but I can't complain because this game is awesome and I appreciate everything you've done for the game especially since its free.

Well...good luck DE. I'm rooting for yah.

Look at it this way, at least you guys can play warframe. It freezes up on my ps4 after the update screen at the warframe main screen and crashes to dashboard. It has been doing it for almost a week and no help. So look at the bright side! Btw, I was also told too bad about all the things I'm missing out on through no fault of my own.....so I got that going for me too!

Edited by (PS4)PlMPHAND_79