Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bored of Warframe? This could help.

LethalLettuce

If your an older player like me then at this point you probably have all the frames and all the weapons you want. But like me some of you probably feel a little burnt out of Warframe, so you think you'll just take a little break from Warframe and go play another game right? WRONG! You can't go play another game, because there are no other games, this is Warframe. This isn't just a game, this is real life, there's no walking away from real life.

Now if you are actually burnt out of this game, then here's some things that I do to continue my enjoyment with Warframe.

• Volt - Volt with his speed can make for an extremely fun time, build your Volt around his speed ability. Then take a Heavy Blade Melee, Such as the Fragor, War, and Scindo. Make sure the Heavy Blade has a Beserker mod on it, Activate the speed ability, and let the fun begin.
  • Atlas - His first ability is also the only ability needed when your down to have fun. Make a nice balanced build of Strength Range and Efficiency and begin punching, everything.
  • Limbo - Limbo's ultimate is one of the most satisfying to use when messing around. If you build Limbo with just Strength and Range then limbo becomes instantly fun. "But what about his other abilities to help you survive?" No. All you need is to aim, press 4, and watch as an entire section of the map dies.

Survival is usually where you can have the most fun. And my personal preference is Grineer so you don't have to deal with those pesky Nullifiers. A good map I usually go to is the new Draco Survival map, the enemies aren't an extremely high level allowing you to have the max amount of fun possible. I'm sure there are many other ways to take a certain frames abilities and make them fun, but these are just some I use for fun.

max power strength Eternal War Valkyr + lesion with Berserker, Primed Fury, and Maiming Strike. Also status mods.

Watch your melee key break as you spam the attacks, while enemies in front of you crumble to pieces by sheer amount of attacks.

what about players like myself who has done all those little  "find fun ways and builds" ages ago to enjoy the game on various maps throughout the solar and cannot do it anymore because of the changes recently? what's there to do for a player like me.. when DE went all out into making the game unattractive and dull?  << someone had to ask/ say it.

if it has come to this point for you ( eeking out ways to enjoy the game) then youll be finding it hard to even log-in pretty soon and no quest or update will sway you because it's just the same thing in a new skin. happy experimenting and gl.

2 hours ago, LethalLettuce said:

If your an older player like me then at this point you probably have all the frames and all the weapons you want. But like me some of you probably feel a little burnt out of Warframe, so you think you'll just take a little break from Warframe and go play another game right? WRONG! You can't go play another game, because there are no other games, this is Warframe. This isn't just a game, this is real life, there's no walking away from real life.

Now if you are actually burnt out of this game, then here's some things that I do to continue my enjoyment with Warframe.

• Volt - Volt with his speed can make for an extremely fun time, build your Volt around his speed ability. Then take a Heavy Blade Melee, Such as the Fragor, War, and Scindo. Make sure the Heavy Blade has a Beserker mod on it, Activate the speed ability, and let the fun begin.
  • Atlas - His first ability is also the only ability needed when your down to have fun. Make a nice balanced build of Strength Range and Efficiency and begin punching, everything.
  • Limbo - Limbo's ultimate is one of the most satisfying to use when messing around. If you build Limbo with just Strength and Range then limbo becomes instantly fun. "But what about his other abilities to help you survive?" No. All you need is to aim, press 4, and watch as an entire section of the map dies.

Survival is usually where you can have the most fun. And my personal preference is Grineer so you don't have to deal with those pesky Nullifiers. A good map I usually go to is the new Draco Survival map, the enemies aren't an extremely high level allowing you to have the max amount of fun possible. I'm sure there are many other ways to take a certain frames abilities and make them fun, but these are just some I use for fun.

I understand what you are trying to do, but honestly, it seems to me you picked everything that I don't like of the game: Volt ultra speed (with low FPS like mine you would be too), Limbo (I don't like his design), Survival missions (I always risk to fell asleep there) and low level missions, because I kill everything too quickly, taking away any fun and just making it a slaughter. Only Atlas Landslide is fun, I like the sound and the idea of this tall titan punching enemies around.

I want some challenge, that makes me feel involved with the game. For instance, lately I have been using only Rhino and Jat Kittag: trying to make the right combo at the right time is fun and also seeing the sheer of the hammer as it explodes everything so unfortunate to be hit by it makes me feel so powerful, and rightly so. Plus my rhino with the golden Iron Skin, the cape and the Jat is good looking and it's a pleasure to watch.

6 hours ago, LethalLettuce said:

I get bored a lot, so i challenge myself for fun in 2 ways:

- Get the first place on the leader board in Defense (currently trying to achieve the 200 waves). Did it earlier with 65 waves.

- Beat my own record for kills in a single game of survival. and to do that i bring along a friend, he uses spova, i use Ash. hoping to reach 4000 kills in 1 hour max

6 hours ago, Prime said:

get used to helping ppl in the chats, helps a lot with boredom and burnout... 

i've helped some curious kids to find out that typing "pussy" is prohibited or not.

Spoiler

you won't get kicked from chat.

Atlas is fun, not just the 1st power, but watching the titan rumbler 1v1 some bosses.

PvP is fun too, if you don't take it too seriously.

9 hours ago, LethalLettuce said:

Wait, you actualy have to play him differently? That is the normal way i roll Atlas.

So... what you're saying is the game has gone so far off the rails for veteran players; we have to make little mini games to enjoy it?

They got another week or two to bring back endless missions otherwise I'll see you guys in 8 months or so.