Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Update 1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, spiritdk said:

some thing has defently gone wrong in this update im getting sent to the wrong mission, some times even wrong planet and type of mission, im seeing syndicat missions with no reputation reward, im joining teams where i can't see the little icon for the other persons, im doing the right alert but not getting the mod, i still have problems even in solo where mobs just pop in right in front of me hasnt ben a problem before not this one but the one before.

this one needed a bit more work guys

A lot has been broken tbh. I tried sortie with Titania, I started floating in the air as full grown frame with razorwing weaponry. It was funny until you realize you are going at the speed of a snail >.<

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Operator room music continuing to play when selecting the Market/Starchart from the menu. 

Noooooo. That was so good. QQ

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved the combo fluidity for the Bullet Dance Mod and fixed issues with executing combos. 

Yes, yes, time to go back to dancing.

Now, Kavats still need to have their AI fixed, they tend to just stand still and do nothing, which makes them stay behind and get killed really fast. This got worse when they did changes to them in a patch to improve their attacks or something.

17 minutes ago, Therril said:

A lot has been broken tbh. I tried sortie with Titania, I started floating in the air as full grown frame with razorwing weaponry. It was funny until you realize you are going at the speed of a snail >.<

This has been there since Titania's launch.

3 minutes ago, Therril said:

Odd, I have never experienced that until just now and I have been playign Titania since 3 days after her release...

Happened to me during the Lephantis Assassinate sortie (roughly the weekend after Titania's release). I tried to deactivate Razorwing and got hit with Lephantis's ground slam right at that moment. The game left me normal sized, floating with Archwing controls, with the Dex Pixia and Diwata, without energy drain, but unable to regenerate energy with pizzas. I only had 1 energy, so I couldn't attempt to reactivate Razorwing to try to make it go away.

Edited by Inarticulate

1 hour ago, Orthelius said:

I would love to see Titania's Razorwing melee get a slight buff, as currently it is almost a detriment to her kit. She is not a very tough frame, so to have a weak melee really punishes Titania for daring to dive in to cut enemies up. I feel it should either have the status and speed upped or have the crit boosted just a tad (+5% perhaps?).

I don't know about all that. I was excited about Titania and thought it was a brilliant idea for Warframe. I could see how the archwing being better integrated would do well for the future of the game. But she's just one of the weak frames. Some of them suck.

I dont know if it was on purpose or not but valkyr new augment isnt on the left syndicates the other mods are spread between the 6 but hers is only in perrin and loka while suda didnt get any of the 3 new augment mods just letting you know just in case.

After the update of today I'm not able to load the game, it just loop on doing the update on windows 10 and linux (yes I managed to install warframe on linux and runs smooth, via playonlinux).

I tried on both operating systems to delete and reinstall and it just loop the main window where the download happen and it doesn't let me play. Am I the only one?

Is anyone else screen going black for a sec or two? I have Warframe install in stream and use shift + tab to go to my other monitors without any problems before this update but now it cause both of my screen to go bug out. I noticed on my second monitor go black and then come back on and display the HDMI insignia so I'm guessing it causing my monitors to restart? Even if I don't shift+tab the monitor with my game on it will go black semi - randomly. It sometimes goes black when I click to go into a Segment, like my Sentinel Segment, but the bug doesn't always happen so I can't reproduce it each time. Any have this problem or know a solution please pm me and tell me how to fix this.