Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Update 1

[DE]Megan

The Graxx Skins we could of completely did without... Why didn't the Emperor Frost Skin make it in? It is a lot better than every Frost skin that has been put in the game so by a huge margin. And these Number series skins. I believe I see some copy right infringement issues there.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Operator room music continuing to play when selecting the Market/Starchart from the menu. 

I liked the music continuing to play.   90% of the time I would go give my Operator a Hi-5, then warp to the starchart just BECAUSE that happened.  I considered it a feature, not a bug.  :c

9 hours ago, Twikstar said:

A good Nyx skin! YESSSSS!!

This.  I have the dark sector skin (idr the name) but, while it's nice, it's just not up to par with basically any of the other premium skins, tennogen or not, in the game right now.  It'll be nice to deck out my Nyx in something that is.

10 hours ago, Orthelius said:

Also, currently the Jordas Verdict is still a very restrictive chore at times. The archwing sections are still a tad too clunky to allow proper movement through the tunnels, thus (without Amesha) it can be an absolute pain to navigate or downright impossible without specific mods or Shield Restores. 

Yes it is more clunky but shield restores are definately not required, I make it in every time without using amesha or shield restores or any specific mods with ease unless I accidentally barrel roll into a wall while my thrusters are active on a straight and I still have at least 100 shields left. Your flying skills just need work. Speaking from experience of running JV every day for my clan.

Furthermore, they already said theyre working on a new 6 degrees of freedom as well as creating an independent button for levelling out your archwing. Pay attention to the patch notes and devstreams dude.

8 hours ago, tnccs215 said:

In theory, yes.

In practice, it was an addition. A good addition. and therefore an improvement-- because it brought no downsides.

Practically it is, I don't disagree (some augments are straight up better with no negatives) - I was more citing that augments should never come with the expectation that they will be an improvement because that is not what augment means.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Operator room music continuing to play when selecting the Market/Starchart from the menu. 

Noooo :(

However, and maybe this has already been suggested, selectable soundtrack in the orbiter could be a nice addition, like a space auto-radio or something :)

We already have the Radio Scanner, but the programs on that aren't really musical...

At some point in the past "No theme" was a requirement for submiting assets for approval on Warframe's tenno workshop. Now the tennogen skins which were imo the pinnacle of Fashionframe (only next to premium armor sets), are overrun by this cluster of under designed look alikes from the same author (all Graxx skins)... some sections of texture are fascinating similar to eacher other, like the several straps over and over on top of each other and across on all his designs on all unarmored sections of the frames. No, they're not copyed textures, but still, just flat in concept.