33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Syandanas: 
DNLC7yX.jpg
Maharliqa Syandana by led2012
Sciathin Syandana by Master Noob
Disconnect Syandana by Faven_PS
Teplo Syandana by FrellingHazmot
Ayla Syandana by Cobalt

Sciathin Syandana needs fixed. Looks like weird wire frames coming from where the jets would be on the new jetpack.

VDG1ySI.jpg

Edited by Alcatraz
Added screenshot for said wireframes

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed Raptor NS missing a Codex entry. 

And yet, nothing about other missing codex entries, gone since the SotR update:

Still not a word about the Itzal's research cost either.

I won't even speak of the nightare missions.

54 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

Finally, and I speak as a Guide here, it would be wonderful to have more [item] tags introduced, especially ones that link to characters or concepts. A link to [Baro Kiteer] would give players access to some more information that isn't too easily conveyed in region chat, or [] links directly to planets with the resources shown, just to let players aim for a planet in future!

I agree. I also would like to see [health conversion] and [Voltaic strike] start working in chat since they currently do not. There are others but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Edit: Also Prisma veritux does not link in chat.

Edited by Uzkost

14 minutes ago, -Eru-Iluvatar said:

Why are some frames seriously being neglected? Excalibur already has more than enough, yet frames like Equinox, Ember, Chroma and plenty of others are just being ignored.

And no, I'm not saying these skins are bad. Not in any way whatsoever, but it's odd the other frames are being neglected.

Aren't they made by the community? So if everyone loves Excal he'll get more skins I guess. I was under the impression these weren't made by DE so they are extras. Take what you get and all. I guess if you like those other frames go make some skins for them?

6 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Tennogen is so ridiculously overpriced I envy those of you who have the petty cash to waste on these things.

Using a conversion rate of $1->20p (the 1000p option without a coupon), a $7 skin is 140p. Most plat skins are more than that.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

18 minutes ago, Cebius said:

It certainyl doenst. I was really excited to see this skin, especaily wiht its new helmet design,b ut it is using the retextured standard helmet.
The frontpage showing the Graxx helmet is missleading, unless we are missing something.

I can confirm you get the alt helmet when you buy the skin. even though it only shows the default, you do get both. 

1 minute ago, Shockwave- said:

Aren't they made by the community? So if everyone loves Excal he'll get more skins I guess. I was under the impression these weren't made by DE so they are extras. Take what you get and all. I guess if you like those other frames go make some skins for them?

If I had the necessary skills to make a good skin, I'd do so.

And even if they're made by the community, as they are, it's up to DE to accept them, no? Or am I wrong in that regard? As far as I know, DE has the final say on which skins, syandanas, etc. get accepted into the game.