Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DUAL HEK !

lukinu_u

Finally got decents pictures :

1477011337-20161021025507-1.jpg1477011333-20161021025503-2.jpg

1 minute ago, Rhekemi said:

You guys don't play Rathuum, I guess.

I have been excited for Dual Hek since it became a thing in Rathuum. 

The executioner Dhurnam uses a pair of my babies.

An executionner with dual Hek and a Warframe specter with dual Hek are a bit different >.>
Some enemis have unique wepons and even if they look like usable wepon, they are mostly working different, instead specter that only have always wepons usable by players.

1 hour ago, lukinu_u said:

An executionner with dual Hek and a Warframe specter with dual Hek are a bit different >.>
Some enemis have unique wepons and even if they look like usable wepon, they are mostly working different, instead specter that only have always wepons usable by players.

True. But I got the impression that you felt the Dual Hek was new/never before seen. Was I wrong?

Either way, I'm excited to see more dual Heks. Puts me that much closer to building them, I hope.

12 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Player made specters only have access to player accessible weapons. That isn't a player made specter. 

I hope dual Hek is never playable. 

Edited by KinetosImpetus

since i play we get every year one new OP-secondary, i was thinking since a while when will "the new one" of 2016 appear, voilá ... wthek, here it is ^^) (looks like)

i miss the good old times in warframe development where we get the yearly outstanding OP-secondary, created with heartblood from some great "gunsmith" from the DE development team, all we get now is all this "double guns" from existing primaries i even dont use in warframe, not the primaries and not really the copy/paste double secondaries ... i need a bit more individuality and diversity when it comes to gaming and fun (^^

double hek what the hek: LAME ! ^^)

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, aoguro said:

i miss the good old times in warframe development where we get the yearly outstanding OP-secondary, created with heartblood from some great "gunsmith" from the DE development team, all we get now is all this "double guns" from existing primaries i even dont use in warframe, not the primaries and not really the copy/paste double secondaries ... i need a bit more individuality and diversity when it comes to gaming and fun (^^

double hek what the hek: LAME ! ^^)

"All these" ? :clem:

List plz

On 10/20/2016 at 7:58 PM, lukinu_u said:

my dream, maybe one day i can be frosty pop with dual destroyers