Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #82!

[DE]Rebecca

On 10/26/2016 at 10:40 AM, TB-awesome said:

1st. who is the winner of the "an earie warframe display" contest ?

They were announced on Prime Time :) Click link to see winners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWeqqeUPth8

On 10/26/2016 at 4:32 PM, BentTheGent said:

Where did Valkyrs bonds go? They were in the market before the index preview dropped, then suddenly they disappeared, along with valkyrs auxiliary slot. Is this a bug or intentional?

We're looking for them as well! Fix in the works. 

13 hours ago, SLDFSpectreSix said:

Any chance of a Saryn Prime fix for her skirt(?) piece? It clips with a lot of things like syandanas and such (The Ki'teer syandana, in particular) and  it has a tendency to go completely insane and flap everywhere. Not really a problem requiring attention, but it is rather an annoyance, to say the least.

It has been fixed! "Fixed Saryn Prime’s skirt being permanently flipped up." 

Spoopyskirtactivitydetected here

4 hours ago, redninjaoffire said:

Just Wondering if you will make it possible for me to get my Ayatan Sculpture back cause this happened 

I believe we have something in the works to help with placement of items like Ayatan Sculptures. Keep a look out for fix in future notes! 

Is a "pickup-link" mod for pets somewhere on the horizon, where the kavat or kubrow could collect items and it be automatically sent to your inventory and not have them run back and forth dropping stuff off when they need to be killing things?

Edited by gabe_steele

• Can we please buff cool weapons that are too weak in practice such as Stug and Panthera/Miter?  Isn't the ROI higher to buff underused weapons/abilities? more people build them.  buy forma, potato, and skin for them?
  • So many weapons do more DPS than Sniper, but have lower reload speed... Can we just do a quick buff to sniper reload speed across the board?
  • Can we build dojo decorations for our ship?  It would be a good resource sink.   
  • Any New Sortie mutation?
  • Any plan for new mission types that can be added to Alert/Fissure?
  • Slash and Impact mods have appeared in Baro's inventory several times but Puncture damage mods have not.  Any chance Puncture mods can make a return on Baro as well?
Edited by ssh83

Ok Since the War With In is now slated for November is the an ETA as to when in November. And also as November is also known as Movember for men's health will we still get Mustache's for our warframes and perhaps for our Operator's and if so can they please be permenate. I would love to give my Operator a full mustache and beard.

Frost Deluxe bundle gonna have another cosmetic besides the icebrand skin? (Cryotic liset skin pls).

Is there any plans to bring operator only mission? (maybe a great way to include [-"real"-] stealth with one shot=dead).

Prime noggles will come someday? maybe has prime vault incentive?

Moar Operator hair styles when? 

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snowglobe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again and have a nice day.

SoulHunter2008

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:00 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

Join us this Friday, October 28th for Devstream #82!

Who: Rebecca is joined by Steve, Sheldon, Geoff and Scott! 

What: We have many a splendid thing lined up for today's Devstream! As always we will include a Q&A session, but we also have:
- Live sculpting by character artist Ray of a never-before-seen Deluxe Skin
- New-mission gameplay of the Queen's Fortress tileset
- A preview of how Relics will work in Endless missions (Defense)
- Information on The War Within ramp up
- & More!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this October 28that 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

If you have questions, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. EDT on October 28th.

Did I just see the words endless and relic in the same sentence? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

This has been persisting for months yet, no one at DE seems to be addressing this issue.

In my case, when mapping Secondary Fire and Melee Attack to the same Mouse 3 button, the aforementioned melee command won't work. So playing a dedicated melee build won't work at all because I'm either missing out on attacking or Secondary Fire.

This isn't a problem of mapping melee block etc to a different key or getting a new mouse with more than 3 buttons. Instead, why is something as simple as this overlooked? I'm basically locked out of features of the game for no reason. I'm just going to keep voicing this out until it gets fixed because it's just getting more and more aggravating.

GMR979i.jpg