The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

1 hour ago, Obviousclone said:

She looks (visually) like a song bird. Like a Cockatiel.

I would name her after a song bird.

....I do not know the names of any actual song birds. But I feel like naming her after a songbird species would fit her best.

Hmm, Nightingale? Or maybe Luscinia (the genus that nightingales belong to).

On 22/1/2017 at 8:42 AM, (PS4)eximago said:

I agree that Orpheus sounds too masculine. How about Vivezza? It's Italian for "lively or vivacious" and is used in musical notation to characterize how a piece should be played. With her dancing idles, she certainly already has a big personality that I think the term would fit.

As an Italian I have never heard of Vivezza. Lively translates to Vivace/Allegro/Gioioso/Vispo, and I think that in 15 years of piano studies I have only heard Allegro or Vivace as a music tempo. No Idead where Vivezza comes from.

On 1/22/2017 at 6:20 AM, NearoC said:

Lmao, good thing that's not what you do at all. It's no more in mission changes than Chroma is. 

In Dev stream - "Say your team mate is Atlas and you wanted to synch with his attacks - you can setup a pattern to do so" It wouldn't make much sense for poeple to wait in lounge and decide the attack pattern any less. Since it would depend on the type of weapon they carry and how they use it. Fast vrs slow attacks.

Bard frame is meant to be support frame. Being able to use quick presets in game of various well made tempos will generally have much better musical quality and be able to switch on the fly based on attack styles.

On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 8:56 AM, Lordckart said:

You don't design a song during the mission,obviously. That would be in your arsenal,the same way you customize your frame colors and such.They did say we will be able to share the music created this way,so it's fine as well.And we will also have precepts made by the Devs.

Bad idea letting users share loops or samples. De is taking a huge financial risk as it with allowing users to create their own music. Because you know someone is going to use uncleared music/sample then someone will report them to the actual owner of said music/sample . Then slap de  with dmca to scrub it or lawsuit for infringement. 

Edited by (PS4)dursereg
Corretion

19 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Bad idea letting users share loops or samples. De is taking a huge financial risk as it with allowing users to create their own music. Because you know someone is going to use uncleared music/sample then someone will report them to the actual owner of said music/sample . Then slap de  with dmca to scrub it or lawsuit for infringement. 

loops and samples will still be made with De's own sequencer which will will use De's own sound effects, they'd be no more liable to lawsuits for infringment than you would be for making a cover of a song and posting it on youtube. 

47 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Err... no.

If DE put copyrighted music? Yes they could face a lawsuit...

But since they are giving the instruments to the PLAYERS to do whatever they want? Pufff! Yeah, right.

4 minutes ago, booty_hunter said:

Like the relic system for example. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the void system to begin with. Also most of the warframes should be reworked as their kits are extremeley dated. I am not a game dev so I have no idea how hard this will be to do.

Well that's like your opinion....😂

You can offer feedback in the feedback area of the forums. But I'd offer alot more than this by explaining what abilities need reworking and what frame stats in detail (in your opinion).

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

I actually quite prefer the new Relic System over the Void Keys. With the keys you were locked into a single set of items that you could get until you chose a different mission, whereas with the new system you can farm for any item (in theory) on any mission, and in the case of endless missions, multiple drop tables within the same mission, which is something that the Void Keys didn't allow. Also, a large part of the new system was to allow players to not be locked in the same tileset forever for prime stuff. I would say relics do that very well.

As for Warframes with outdated kits, just saying that they're outdated isn't very helpful. It is far more useful to all involved parties if you actually offer examples of problems you're having (like if Mag's kit was far too weak for the way the game currently functions) so that the devs know what you want them to focus on.

4 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I actually quite prefer the new Relic System over the Void Keys. With the keys you were locked into a single set of items that you could get until you chose a different mission, whereas with the new system you can farm for any item (in theory) on any mission, and in the case of endless missions, multiple drop tables within the same mission, which is something that the Void Keys didn't allow. Also, a large part of the new system was to allow players to not be locked in the same tileset forever for prime stuff. I would say relics do that very well.

As for Warframes with outdated kits, just saying that they're outdated isn't very helpful. It is far more useful to all involved parties if you actually offer examples of problems you're having (like if Mag's kit was far too weak for the way the game currently functions) so that the devs know what you want them to focus on.

I'm sorry but that's the point , you're supposed to be able to do all kinds of missions for different rewards otherwise what does mastery rank really reflect ?

16 minutes ago, booty_hunter said:

Like the relic system for example. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the void system to begin with. Also most of the warframes should be reworked as their kits are extremeley dated. I am not a game dev so I have no idea how hard this will be to do.

Preach brother , and it's more than just an opinion it's a fact i think the whole purpose behind the new system and the measly 6-30 void traces is to obligate players to buy a resource booster , i've seen this game turn from such a big potential into p2w and all friends I played with actually quit afterwards now I'm all alone and only came back cuz i felt nostalgic

I wish, but it's a better model to keep putting out half baked ideas. Sure they try, very slowly over years. But damn do they pump out frames and gear. Like jingling keys over someone's head while you serve them half cooked chicken. I'm getting critical of DE over this. I love warframe, but its killing me that this there model.