• The Zarr has received a balance pass:
      - Crit Chance increased from 10% to 15%

- Status Chance increased from 15% to 20%

- Barrage range increased from 12m to 15m

- Barrage reload time now matches Cannon reload time

- Added Punch Through to Barrage mode

- Removed Self Damage from secondary cluster bombs

yay

Loads of great changes! Still I see no fix for the issue we controller users have Rebecca. You guys need to code (pretty important!):

Spoiler

The Activate Power button to two things:

-While in the ship/quest/operator whatever, tap it to use Transference. Playing the quest is impossible right now for controller users unless they use a keyboard to press 5 once!

-While in game, Tap to Transference and Hold for Focus. Right now we can only use Focus!

Right now the only way around is to press (tap) 5 normally on the keyboard, which selects the power too, enabling use of the corresponding "Activate Power" button until you select something else!

Also, I've had microstutters since the update, specially (and weirdly) when changing weapons! Would you guys need an EE.log sent to support if I run into it again?

Thanks Rebecca!

EDIT: Looks like the new ability issue on controllers is fixed! Make sure you've set the settings to "Activate Powers when selected".

Edited by NightmareT12

Guys, Riven mods are a bad idea. I know you're hearing this from a few sources, so I'm just adding my voice. The player community could really do with a firm statement of exactly where this is intended to go, because it might just blow any and all hint of remaining game balance completely out of the water.

Just now, BornWithTeeth said:

Guys, Riven mods are a bad idea. I know you're hearing this from a few sources, so I'm just adding my voice. The player community could really do with a firm statement of exactly where this is intended to go, because it might just blow any and all hint of remaining game balance completely out of the water.

A Dev workshop was just posted on the matter. It gives a good indicator and shows that this whole thing is still very experimental (hence why only rifle mods so far)