Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tired of leechers, afk and bugs, over and over again

darko99

more than 3 years old game, game still with bugs since beta or ¿alpha?, no fix yet, you guys are working with ubisoft personal? (some people will know why)

the major problem is here, players afk / leechers with unranked gear in every mission, the actual solution? an non-existence afk system, where a player afk in the extraction point move 1m every 2 mins and still getting rewards, report to support? the answer: we cant do nothing, (doesnt matter how many screenshot videos sumit)

I really dont undestand if devs are blind or they dont play his own game, ask someone out from warframe comunity if want play the game again, simple answer no, the game still alive? how?

Daily routine:: login-in warframe only for daily reward and endo sorties with unranked high rank players, farm? all day farming, one relic, 3 hours to find a squad, only forma from 4 radiant, dont belive me?

Spoiler

331mvpx.jpg

There is a point of...we dont care what players keeping the game alive want, i think we are in this point right now.

Example of what im saying, the guy stay afk from 600 to 2100 in the extraction point, dying 2 tmes and get the relic we farm.

tell me...this is funny?

------------ ------------ ------------

dev: we need to do something, player are leaving the game.

boss: stadistic say carrier prime is most used sentinel

dev: but playe....

boss: i say carrier prime is most used, nerf it now

------------ ------------ ------------

True story :crylaugh: im done, cya

Edited by NovusNova
Content Moderated

20 minutes ago, LABAL said:

ok

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:
xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

S#&$posting aside

Lets tackle some of the issues:
1) AFK Systems: They will NEVER be 100% functional, 'cause it takes 5 minutes to make a macro to do whatever you need to to in order to bypass the afk system

This kind of social behavior is left to the community to deal about it, devs can do things only to a certain point about it

2) The relic thing... yeah, you didn't argued about it politely, but i get the point of it, RNG they say, but still, the same way 2k endo in a sucession is bad in sorties, the same thing is even worse in relics, MAYBE add the same rule as "If 2 formas (or any low quality item) are rolled, increase the RNG of something better dropping on the next relic"? I dont know, didnt stop to think about a proper solution on this

3) Again, not very well constructed, but i suppose your point is about DE's strategy plan to develop the game, yeah, they have a very questionable way of doing things, as with the nerfs for instance, or the enormous grind n' time wall they add sometimes, "fixing" stuff that was never broken in the first place and forgetting about real issues on the game, i get that you shouldn't listen to 100% of the solutions given by players, that would break the game, but you also should give a few things that the community wants

4) but not least, please dont use emojis in a ironical way, this is a game forum-board in 2016, not myspace 2005

5) try to give solutions to the problem you see, ranting and leaving changes nothing in the world, this whole thing is near useless if you don't try to understand the inner workings of the system and try to "fix it" to eliminate the problems

Edited by Blacksonfive
S#&$posting at its finest / English is not my language, its 4am here, sorry for the grammar

If your team is trying to extract let them extract, you're the one keeping them in the mission forcibly. This is only proven by there being no communication in the chat log, so you're the one making him leech, not him. If you want a guaranteed long run for farming go form a group not pug. As for the unranked gear, you know that depending on your mastery rank you get more mod capacity, meaning that even a rank 0 weapon on a mr 15 will still be effective, and it is even more so with more forma on the weapon. Again this can be solved again, by guess what? Not doing pugs. Its a multiplayer game you can't change how other people play, so stop complaining thinking it will do anything.

I'm not.

I play either alone, or with friends.

But also it's a bad idea to try and create automatic systems that punish players for being AFK. They're always messy and oftentimes end up hurting legitimate players more. And sometimes they don't even fix the problem they were made to solve.

31 minutes ago, Jospedas said:

If your team is trying to extract let them extract, you're the one keeping them in the mission forcibly. This is only proven by there being no communication in the chat log, so you're the one making him leech, not him. If you want a guaranteed long run for farming go form a group not pug. As for the unranked gear, you know that depending on your mastery rank you get more mod capacity, meaning that even a rank 0 weapon on a mr 15 will still be effective, and it is even more so with more forma on the weapon. Again this can be solved again, by guess what? Not doing pugs. Its a multiplayer game you can't change how other people play, so stop complaining thinking it will do anything.

It starts a timer if 2 people are on the point, meaning only he wanted to leave and seeing as he didn't say anything its rude to sit on the point when you have a squad of 4 people, that is leeching they're not making him leech, they're there to farm relics if you have it on ' public ' and join someones game, like it or not you gotta put some work in instead of ' lol guys was only here for credits GG gl ' 

Put aside the bug issues, you know what the real problem is?  People VS People.  It's not like when you do relic runs you have a 100% chance to get the part you want, so why does it bother if someone leeches really?  There are different  levels of knowledge in this game and a lot of players play every game like Marios Bros, you can't change that.  You will end up in the best squad ever, same way you could end up in one with 3 leechers.  Very often you cross players with similarities : they have partially the same load out as you or a weapon/frame/companion you own. So to come back to the subject, you will find all types of players the same way you find all types of people in society, get used to it.  You choose to squad up on relic runs to get more chances at getting good parts including yours, wouldn't that be kind of leeching?  Your problem is People, not the game.  I would not be surprised if you have a mic how rude you could be to other players and the amount of players who have ignored you,  JUST FOR A GAME.   The right way for you to play this game is SOLO or INVITE ONLY because public will always bother you.  Squad up with people with your exact same interest and you won't have to complain about anything, or play another game with less interaction with other people.  The game has its flaws like anything that's manmade, and when it comes to people facing people it's all about your patience, interaction with others.  The game has other things to be improved, all the rest is based on your own judgement.

If you don't like leechers, just play with friends/invite only. Or form a group through chat.

Let's deal with the facts of life first: there is no system yet to be created that could detect human intentions. A leecher, such as the one in your example, cannot be clearly distinguished from someone who is playing the game badly. You just have to accept this just as you accept we all are eventually going to die someday.

Now, if you don't like random players in your group behaving below your standards of conduct, you just have to pre-form the group and make your rules known beforehand. This is what a civilized society would do when performing a joint task. Getting annoyed at random people for not pulling the weight would be the same if you accidentally got into a group of 3 try-hards and they're complaining your build and gear are not optimal and you're not killing/doing things fast nor good enough. You're just not up to their standards. And they would be as wrong to do that to you since they did make their game open to public.

1 hour ago, Blacksonfive said:
  Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:
xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

S#&$posting aside

Lets tackle some of the issues:
1) AFK Systems: They will NEVER be 100% functional, 'cause it takes 5 minutes to make a macro to do whatever you need to to in order to bypass the afk system

This kind of social behavior is left to the community to deal about it, devs can do things only to a certain point about it

2) The relic thing... yeah, you didn't argued about it politely, but i get the point of it, RNG they say, but still, the same way 2k endo in a sucession is bad in sorties, the same thing is even worse in relics, MAYBE add the same rule as "If 2 formas (or any low quality item) are rolled, increase the RNG of something better dropping on the next relic"? I dont know, didnt stop to think about a proper solution on this

3) Again, not very well constructed, but i suppose your point is about DE's strategy plan to develop the game, yeah, they have a very questionable way of doing things, as with the nerfs for instance, or the enormous grind n' time wall they add sometimes, "fixing" stuff that was never broken in the first place and forgetting about real issues on the game, i get that you shouldn't listen to 100% of the solutions given by players, that would break the game, but you also should give a few things that the community wants

4) but not least, please dont use emojis in a ironical way, this is a game forum-board in 2016, not myspace 2005

5) try to give solutions to the problem you see, ranting and leaving changes nothing in the world, this whole thing is near useless if you don't try to understand the inner workings of the system and try to "fix it" to eliminate the problems

12) Don't waste your whole message for a troll about emojis :clem:

..... I have played many missions where new or low-leveled players would jeopardize the mission's success due to their incapable warframe's abilities or not able to contribute to the squad. (Best Example: Sortie or Nightmare missions.) Yes, I do have an option to play missions Solo, with Friends or Invite only, but there should be some sort of an option to "kick" or "boot" the player in-game too. 

I recently started a forum discussion for a "Mastery Rank: Match-Making" option, which would enable players to have a better online gaming experience. Please feel free to leave feedback on that discussion too.

~ Good Gaming To You All !!

Edited by xV3NOMx
misspelling

if you are too sensitive of the true, dont click here huum c:

1442282459513.png

Jokes aside: You can't expect to go into a public queue and expect your teammates to have a fully built loadout. It's not DE's fault that people want to play with what they want, and if that means someone wants to take a level 15 Excalibur into public queue to learn his loadout so be it. The one solution to avoid this is to simply click on the Recruit tab and put together a squad.

This game is RNG based, has always been RNG based, even before the relic system. Technically the drop chances in the Void were worse, but people didn't notice because it was fun and challenging to go to very high waves. Making a relic a radiant is not a guaranteed rare, it only increases a rare drop from 2% -> 6%. Don't expect it to be. Avoid a confirmation bias and don't believe every radiant is a common or vise versa.

Now for the AFK system, I do think there needs to be a way for members in a squad to kick a player but how to implement this without allowing players such as yourself to kick someone who is either new to the game or trying out a non maxed warframe/gear I'm not sure.

If you want to make a thread complaining about the problems of this game, go ahead. Complaining to DE is what gets our issues represented. But also provide your own ideas on how to fix the same issues you complain about.

Edited by Appocalyptic

6 hours ago, xV3NOMx said:

I recently started a forum discussion for a "Mastery Rank: Match-Making" option, which would enable players to have a better online gaming experience. Please feel free to leave feedback on that discussion too.

I'm MR 22 so this doesn't personally hurt me, but I'm concerned that an option like this would hurt newer players that are running missions. There's a good chance they would also quit the game if it appears to have low population and they were expecting a multiplayer game. Not to mention I've never seen anyone under MR10 leeching, that's more common in the higher rank portion of the community so it wouldn't alleviate that particular problem.

Unfortunately, I don't know a solution to our leeching problem because the players just move occasionally to keep from losing out. I have liked the idea of a vote-kick in the past, but I've seen good arguments against in the forums that involve the same elitism that a Mastery-Match system would cause. 

One alternative I just thought of (it may suck) could be that they put those artificial conclave numbers to use in PVE content. Require a minimum conclave number (that's based on level of mods and weapons and frames equipped) to select missions based on it's level. Although, I could see that wouldn't really prevent an MR22 from bringing an unranked weapon full of good mods to a mission and leeching so the devs may have to elaborate on this idea to make a system that works.

Also prevent any gear under level 30 from bring brought to things like Sorties, for obvious reasons.

Afk, huh? You have no idea how is this situation being bothering ME and why is making me (and most certainly, not just me) hating going public.

COMMON SENSE
In endless missions, you have all your right to farm whatever the useless thing you're searching (got myself a nice condition overload, obviously on Uranus, but no, the two randoms decided that there was something crucial on there to keep going and occasionally die) as I have all the right wanting to extract WITH WHAT I GOT and I'm NOT gonna abort, no matter what you think, 'cause, again, you have yours and I'll have mine. No reasons why there should be an explanation, but, there's no harm in asking either instead of just saying "LEECHER"

I would love if they give us the option of extracting indvidually like we do in defense or interception just as much as I would love to have the option to edit how to trigger some melee combos, 'cause, why not? (Why not to both. I mean, stances are meant to help us, not cripple us *looking at you, crossing snakes*)

On 12/4/2016 at 11:16 PM, Icarican_Justicar said:

It starts a timer if 2 people are on the point, meaning only he wanted to leave and seeing as he didn't say anything its rude to sit on the point when you have a squad of 4 people, that is leeching they're not making him leech, they're there to farm relics if you have it on ' public ' and join someones game, like it or not you gotta put some work in instead of ' lol guys was only here for credits GG gl ' 

Nope, if someone wants to extract, let them extract. They're only letting him leech by staying longer, especially in a 2K hieracron. So again, if you want a group organized, make your own.

3 minutes ago, Jospedas said:

Nope, if someone wants to extract, let them extract. They're only letting him leech by staying longer, especially in a 2K hieracron. So again, if you want a group organized, make your own.

sometimes, you have a pre-made of 3 people, and can't find a 4th then you get some random join at 3 minutes in of a survival in this case wait 2 minutes then go to extract, it doesn't quite work that way ' let them extract ' one person shouldn't rule what 3 people want to do, if you join a survival in public mode and 3/4 people want to stay tough luck should of went solo if he wanted credits. Now I agree if it gets to the 15 minute mark sure, but not the 5 minute mark after the guy just joined.. 

Edited by Icarican_Justicar

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2016 at 1:31 AM, JalakBali said:

If you don't like leechers, just play with friends/invite only. Or form a group through chat.

Let's deal with the facts of life first: there is no system yet to be created that could detect human intentions. A leecher, such as the one in your example, cannot be clearly distinguished from someone who is playing the game badly. You just have to accept this just as you accept we all are eventually going to die someday.

Now, if you don't like random players in your group behaving below your standards of conduct, you just have to pre-form the group and make your rules known beforehand. This is what a civilized society would do when performing a joint task. Getting annoyed at random people for not pulling the weight would be the same if you accidentally got into a group of 3 try-hards and they're complaining your build and gear are not optimal and you're not killing/doing things fast nor good enough. You're just not up to their standards. And they would be as wrong to do that to you since they did make their game open to public.

Very much agreed.

When you play with randos online you basically sign an invisible contract that states you agree to put up with any and all bullS#&$ that comes your way as a result of dealing with random human beings who are not at all required to cooperate with you or be nice. As a matter of fact they can go out of their way to try and screw you over and there's just really not a damn thing you can do about it.

Except... you know... stop playing with randos.

... but what kind of moron is going to do that? That's clearly a stupid idea.