The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr 15 without a prime

Dorde_Sukalo

I got to MR12 with just the Rhino Prime because I wanted to upgrade my Rhino but without spending resources on a frame that had a better version, so that was the only reason I wanted to get it. Other than that, did random void runs just for fun, not for primes.  

I only started farming prime parts when the relic system was added, and now I have 12 built primes, 13 ready-to-build primes and a sheet that I keep track of my prime farming so I don't miss a needed part when choosing rewards.

I got Prime gear early on by virtue of playing with people who were splitting their time between Xini and the Void (Soooo many T1-3 Raid missions...). Judging by what few screenshots I have from that era (U8), I was MR2-4 at the time.

And I'm pretty sure Frost was my first prime item ever.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

7 hours ago, DeltaPhantom said:

I got Prime gear early on by virtue of playing with people who were splitting their time between Xini and the Void (Soooo many T1-3 Raid missions...). Judging by what few screenshots I have from that era (U8), I was MR2-4 at the time.

And I'm pretty sure Frost was my first prime item ever.

Same man, back in the day I farmed for frost prime with my banshee back when I was Mr 3. Ah the memories.

Edited by shadowfire380

I'm mr 11 with pretty much bout every prime frame (first being ember followed by frost) save ash nyx vauban (for the obvious abuse of nitain) and the recent valkyr. Even if the prime versions are better to an extent they are not mandatory, but I gota say after building the first I only went for primes, cuz bling xD

8 hours ago, Weidro said:

my alt acc is mr17

One question. What's the reason to create any alternative accounts ? I just interested, what it gives you ? A huge amount of time you spend to level up alt account for what ?

Can someone explain to me the reason of creating and leveling up any alternative accounts in this game ? I don't understand why a lot of players have alternative accounts. I see its unreasonable waste of time.  Maybe i don't know something ?

Edited by --Dark_Rage--

8 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Why ember lol she's not an endgame frame like frosty

ember prime is not properly endgame but with the firequake augment can be a valuable CC help in any high tier mission. And the good thing is that with the exact same build you can also speedrun lower level missions.
I like that alot...i mean not slowing down, just going with the fast paced flow of the mission and constantly stunlocking the whole room youre in. Not my most used frame but i have a pretty good feeling while using her... i find she fits quite well the role and its not complete garbage in endgame ( just damage wise, thats true)

And to OP id say it just depends on how much time you spend on the game. If you have not much else to do then farm and upgrade primes, if you are more casual player just go for the regular ones that are exactly the same.
And even if you play alot you arent forced in any way to go for primes if you think are just a waste of time/ loss of profit

Edited by JohnKable

3 hours ago, HellsSapper said:

wat

I think he's referring to how Ember was originally Male, before being converted to a female, in a similar vein to how Nyx was supposed to be a female version of Excalibur, but was made into her own frame.

I'm surprised you can actually get that high MR without touching a Prime frame, my first Prime was Rhino (of course ;) ), but Ember prime is a very nice first Prime as well. good luck if you choose to pursue further gilded frames!