The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.2 + 19.3.2.1

[DE]Drew

Spoiler

>Rivens only drop in Trade Chat. 

>Sorties are not awarding anything (junk: Endo, Nitain, Forma, Exilus, Lenses have nowhere else to live and they could do with being put on Lua, Kuva Fort should have Kuva Caches with Kuva in it to get people Kuva hunting in the Kuva Fort for Kuva. Kuva), recommending the 'junk' rewards be rewarded per Sortie mission, and have the third give you a Riven (with a choice out of the two or three variations, using the same UI as the Relic Rewards) , a Catalyst+Reactor BP, or a Legendary Core.

>Arcanes could be awarded through Sorties, so they don't get locked behind Trials.

>Operators die instantly from all forms of damage. They only have 100 hp, and in missions above level 5, that won't suffice; suggesting the Warframe's mods affect the Tenno (at a 75% reduction, could be lessened by 2.5 per MR). Their beams won't kill hardened opponents (Bombards, Sentients) and if Maggots get 'em, they can't roll, let alone crouch.

For People who outraged by the Riven Mod expansion, I can understand why you can feel that way. The way it is that all slots do not take a lot of platinum to expand. 12p for 2 weapon slots or a sentinel slot and 20 for a warframe slot. The jump from 20 to 60p is a pretty large jump in price. Especially if they're Riven Mods, i only have 9 (most of them i bought) out of the 15 cap so it'll be a while for one to buy some and obtain some and reach that 15 mod cap.

1 hour ago, Artek94 said:

((60-15) / 3) * 60 = 900 plat to reach maximum riven capacity of 60 mods.

Eh... I guess its sort of fair? Considering that it will probably take forever to get 60 mods unless you are buying them like insane trading maniac,

Considering people who are buying riven mods like maniacs probably have plenty of platinum, too, I'm not worried about the slot price.

When I ment opening up the riven mods to 60. I did not mean to open them up to everything and be payed, I suggessted

"If you really want a 15 card limit make it for each category so it would be (60 in theory when the sentinels get more weapons) with out counting the sentinel category you would have 45 as a total. Which would give you a nice diversity of possibilities of playing."

See longer post for more information on it.

This completely changes the point of the riven mods, you open it up to all mods with out realizing the secondary and melee category has not even came out yet. So when the secondaries and melees come out do they have a separate limit too? because why not, even thought you created the mods to project creativity with weapon builds.

Just really dont like the idea of having 60 riven mods for anything I would have rather of had 15 for each category.

...This feel like a bad joke. I genuinely have no words to describe how I feel about this mod slot deal...

There were mentions of data server cost somewhere in here, and maybe if I weren't so ignorant about the actual reasons this is happening I wouldn't feel so incredibly miffed. So maybe you could explain that in some detail? I mean, disregarding outside influence, there is really very little left to defend this as an addition, from were I'ms standing at least.

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed infested Maggots continuing to feed off their victims even after being destroyed.

Thank you Thank you Thank you ! Always glad to see how much work DE puts in this game in new content and fixes but this one made me cheer :clap:

2 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

Riven slots should also unlock with mastery imo

This was also suggested in the subreddit. I am fully on board with this. 1 riven slot per mastery rank above 10 is a good compromise.