Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1 + 19.5.2

[DE]Drew

Well if you aren't going to lower mutagen samples for that damnable hema then fix the mutagen drops in eris, as it is now mobs won't drop mutagen samples only containers and if that is intended then that really is a F*** you to players and drop needing keys to access derelicts aside from maybe the lephantis assassination. It was fine before since it was an alternative location for primes but since there are no primes there now then the keys are redundant.

Edited by Nurmetya
if you are going to edit me be a man and say it

10 minutes ago, SagePlaysGames said:

yea there are now no spawns there is no enemies spawning a new bug, pls fix 

In what matchmaking setting are you attempting the infested salvage mission in, Solo, Invite Only, Friends Only or Public?

Did people join during the mission? What equipment was your squad using?

Asking since I just tried it on solo and the enemies spawned fine, could be an issue with connection (host migrations etc.) or something else.

10 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

In what matchmaking setting are you attempting the infested salvage mission in, Solo, Invite Only, Friends Only or Public?

Did people join during the mission? What equipment was your squad using?

Asking since I just tried it on solo and the enemies spawned fine, could be an issue with connection (host migrations etc.) or something else.

Dunno about him, but I've encountered an issue where the enemies spawn, but they don't move from where they spawn a few rooms away until you get right next to them. I encountered this issue solo and always on the less vertical of the two salvage rooms.