Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confessions of a MR23

Night4ce

1 hour ago, laysonbaal said:

I made this video a while ago, it's not very good to understand because of the low fps but i hope it helps!

Not really using any warframe powers so you don't have to rely on loki's teleport or anything :)

At 0:17 you can jump through gaps right under platforms, its way more safe. Just dont touch the floor.

2 hours ago, laysonbaal said:

I made this video a while ago, it's not very good to understand because of the low fps but i hope it helps!

Not really using any warframe powers so you don't have to rely on loki's teleport or anything :)

Pretty much what i do except i take the bottom route.

Anyway, ill try to upload a video for the lua spy which gives a part by part guide. Hopefully it will be helpful.

Wanna make it easy?  Take titania, use her 4.  You can fly through pretty much all of the difficult areas.  Just learn the paths you need to take.  Also, be mindful of lasers and drones.  I'm not 100% sure, but i think fairy titania's hitbox is a bit wonky, and you will get detected in an area larger than the sprite.  I can confirm this method as effective though, as my friend and i did this on the sortie.

I am MR 22 with 2254 xp to get to MR 23, 1000+ in-hame hours.

Most spy-missions, I can breeze through.

...Sortie Lua/Kuva Fortress spy missions may as well be impossible for me if it weren't possible to get carried by pubs.

EDITED: I managed to solo today's Sortie Lua spy mission after 2 failures or so. ...And got an Unairu lens for my troubles.

Edited by NativeKiller

Hi, I'm Meta, and I'm an MR 23.

I've been MR 23 for several weeks now...it all started back when I started caring about MR, years ago, and it was all downhill from there.

It's had an impact on my clan, my alliance, even in pub missions. People see me and they act differently around me because they know I'm MR 23, they can just look at me and tell.

I've been trying...trying to become an MR 24, but it's a real struggle. I don't have any sponsors, and I'm white-knuckling the whole affair, but I think the responsibility is good for me. I do better when my back's up against a wall.

I'm Meta, and I'm an MR 23.

-TERMINATE ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS PARODY-

Yeah, I hardly ever go to Lua for anything, but I got good (decent anyway) at its spigh missions because they'll pop up in Sorties randomly (like today's). It's like all the other ones...once you know the pattern(s), it's just going through the motions. There are YouTube videos and Wiki pages for everything now, so it's not like you have to do anything blind, unless that's your bag.

Nothing to do now but bide my time and wait for DE to drop some more hot, sexy content... Steve Shins Prime!

Edited by Meta_Nexus
Shins or Pink Shorts? WHY MUST I CHOOSE?!

MR 23 here aswell.

I feel the same way the Lua spy missions are weird. I usually avoid them when i can. They don't really feel like spy but more like practice/testing rooms. And as it seemed in ydays sortie many players don't know what to do; also the lasers don't seem to always trigger the alarm.

Any other mission i usually have no issues with.

currently im mostly running Valk p, Sarny p or Nidus :D with Dex Syb or Supra. Got two nice Rivenmods to make em great/better. Kinda enjoy Rivenmods since they can bring some weapons back from the dead. and ofc make broken op ones more broken 

not great at Lua myself, but in my defense, i have no real need to do it now, and I refuse to do moon Sorties knowing that A: I'll get Endo, and B: most pub squads are as clueless as me so it's not like they can carry me through even if I wanted them to.

otherwise, I can do any other spy vault with ease, without using invisibility. just a case of knowing the routes and timing with the security lasers and robots.

MR22 here -

Lua spy? Easiest for me and most fun of all, I'll finish it no problem.

Corpus spy? Great.

Earth spy? Eh okay.

... Grineer spy? No. Just no. Hell no. I can't, for the love of Clem, not do a mistake somewhere. The only one I have no problem doing is the high lvl one where you can flood the room 3 times and jump out next to the console.

I'm mastery rank 23 as well with around 2400 hours in. I would say I'm all around average on spy missions except on lua. I don't know why but I have a hard time using my mini map on Lua missions. Same can be said for some infestation maps...maybe it's time for mini map 2.0!:laugh:

Edited by RoninJed

On 03/01/2017 at 4:38 PM, DiosGX said:

I can hack them ok enough now, but I'm hopelessly bad at anything that doesn't involve blowing everything up like a drunken godzilla. I have no grace.

This bit reminded me of me so much I had a tear. A single, graceful, caveman tear.

MR23 own everything there is to own weapon/warframe/companion/sentinel wise. The only thing that I still to this day can not do is the lua pipe organ puzzle for the drift mod. I'm not sure if I want to call it a controller issue or my lack of control with it. I can get about 3/4 of it done but always seem to miss the last pipe that shoot you to the top.

I also am not that great at conclave. I manage to do alright but if I'm in a match with hardcore PvPer's I'm just target practice.

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

The only thing that I still to this day can not do is the lua pipe organ puzzle for the drift mod.

On 1/3/2017 at 4:19 AM, Tonkatunk said:

Wanna make it easy?  Take titania, use her 4.  You can fly through pretty much all of the difficult areas.  

Did this with titania as well.  Jump in the pipe like normal, when you get shot up, hit 4.

15 minutes ago, Tonkatunk said:

Did this with titania as well.  Jump in the pipe like normal, when you get shot up, hit 4.

By the Nines ! I never thought of this, i used Loki's Decoy and Switch Teleport to do it or Nezha's Blazing Chakram. Must try later. 

If you have problems with Lua spy, bring wukong and build around cloud walker. Makes even that stupid buggy wall latch one easier. You still have to actually try and it's not glitching anything like the nezha cheat but it works. It's slow though so I don't recommend trying to do it with a group because they will get tired of waiting and blast past you and mess up the traps, which is why I always do spy solo anyway

I'm exactly the same lol. People try and throw it in my face all the time "MR 23 and suck at LUA spy wtf draco much". I kindly remind them that lua was added not too long ago and I have 0 reason to have touched them as I got all of the mods they contain from the EVENT not the vaults.

Much like kuva fortress. Why, outside of the initial quest, should I go there?

Don't worry though, people seem to try and pick any minor flaw at us MR 23s as if it somehow brings them up or something. They are just angry that they will most likely need to spend 1000s of plat to get the same mods as us!