The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How will Primed Vigor change your build?

Sannidor

2 minutes ago, Darkmoone1 said:

My favorite frames have low shields or none at all, so I'm more keen to vitality and steel fiber. 

So, no change.

Inaros and nidus ? Good choice tenno you can still use it for health if you have a spare slot ^.^ ( but shield will do nothing ... but MORE HEALTH ^.^ )

7 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Inaros and nidus ? Good choice tenno you can still use it for health if you have a spare slot ^.^ ( but shield will do nothing ... but MORE HEALTH ^.^ )

I usually never have a spare slot for my frames. If by any chance, there is, it's for an augment or used to maximize a strength in my build. If primed vigor outperforms vitality in health gain (Which I kind of doubt), then there's no reason for me to use it.

Edited by Darkmoone1

4 minutes ago, Darkmoone1 said:

I usually never have a spare slot for my frames. If by any chance, there is, it's for an augment or used to maximize a strength in my build. If primed vigor outperforms vitality in health gain (Which I kind of doubt), then there's no reason for me to use it.

No it wont ^.^ 

But you can still combine them i saw some inaros do it ( super easy to find just by looking at their health at 5280)

Or even some funny one at 6226 or 6622 health ^.^ ( with aura in raid or regular )

Just now, trunks013 said:

No it wont ^.^ 

But you can still combine them i saw some inaros do it ( super easy to find just by looking at their health at 5280)

Or even some funny one at 6226 or 6622 health ^.^ ( with aura in raid or regular )

I see what you mean....eh I guess I can put it on the Frost Prime. Would be interesting to go full tank.

19 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Probably +220%

Since the base one has a starting boost of 20% this will most likely be the case. (20 + 10*20) 

And since the base one has a starting cost of 6 it will most likely cost 16 capacity maxed unlike the weird pic on the wiki.

As for what I'll be using it on... maybe Chroma instead of Vitality or try to fit both in.

Edited by Madway7

No change at all because I don't use vigor, simply because I don't play frames that need shield AND health, either one of the other.

Or If I do, I rather use 2 slots for redirection & vitality rather than a mod that only has half the power of redirection and vitality.

To me this mod has as much impact as primed fury, none at all.

Edited by Trichouette

2 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Realy? I always have at least one.

These mods not necessary if you think about It because It makes your survivability better but there are peoples whom likes attack and pump out all slots with ability boost mods. Hardcore plays. I am using both of them (vital&redi) on of my frames and I can be reviver. More slots needs.

2 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

These mods not necessary if you think about It because It makes your survivability better but there are peoples whom likes attack and pump out all slots with ability boost mods. Hardcore plays. I am using both of them (vital&redi) on of my frames and I can be reviver. More slots needs.

True, each to their own. I do run my nova with no tank mods, but too many people play with low hp/sheilds and die all the time.