Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How will Primed Vigor change your build?

Sannidor

Use Vigor on about half my builds, so it will replace them.    Will consider putting it in builds with both vitality and redirection and replace them with just the one mod, maybe even those with one or the other if there is any advantage for how I use them.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Why? Inaros won't be able to take advantage of the shield boost. 

The health increase, obviously. It increases inaros' health plus will also increase pet / companion health to new levels not yet reached before in warframe as of yet. Pets with inaros make great tanky companions. I already run vitality / vigor on my inaros for max health gain, So adding P Vigor for an even bigger health boost would make the best sense.

Just now, Cmdr-A said:

The health increase, obviously. It increases inaros' health plus will also increase pet / companion health to new levels not yet reached before in warframe as of yet. Pets with inaros make great tanky companions. I already run vitality / vigor on my inaros for max health gain, So adding P Vigor for an even bigger health boost would make the best sense.

Oh, I never thought of running vigor on Inaros. Just seemed like a waste of a mod space, but I guess that would work. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Oh, I never thought of running vigor on Inaros. Just seemed like a waste of a mod space, but I guess that would work. 

That can work just it is an 50% usage mod on inaros and on nidus. These frames have no benefit from shield boost but the health part is okay.

Edited by Sziklamester

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I mostly just run a simple build with P Continuity, intensify, power drift, steel fiber, streamline, vitality, vigor, stretch, and rage. Have huge health pool, regain eng from taking dmg, cast 1, melee finisher, regain health back. I don't use his 3. 1 2 and 4 are the only abilities i'll use on my inaros, for the most part.

Since i first got Vigor, it has gone on all of my Frames. It was one of the first Nightmare mission mods i got when i first started playing on the Xbox One. The fact that it gave me enough of both to survive while others were stacking Redirection maxed and Vitality maxed made me have to rely on movement and using all things to survive instead if nust standing and shooting while taking hits. 

I have been waiting too long for this Prined gift mod....and was devastated when i learned they moved it back to give other gifts. But now down to 48 days to claim and counting them down with anticipation. Only thing is i might actually have to Forma my Frames to get this new mod on.....guess there is a first for everything.

Nothing, I'll probably never use it. Max rank it and then put it on the shelf to collect dust.

Maybe I'll put it on my Ash build? I don't really use Fatal Teleport all that often with my Smokescreen build. My Zephyr is already fighting for space as well. And... Inaros? I dunno if he'll be needing it anyway.

7 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

As someone who uses only one between Vitality and Redirection(90% of the times Vitality), I see no use for Primed VIgor honestly.

Pretty much same. 
Even on frames like frost with heavy shields, vitality + mediray is just way better than a single mod point in shields. 

normally i don't use vigour, but I plan on experimenting using Primed Vigour instead of Vitality + Redirection (I only run both on frames that can take it, otherwise I just use Vitality). I'm hoping that by having one mod do both (somewhat) effectively, I can use extra points on another Power mod. obviously I won't have quite as much EHP, but as long as I keep practicing my dodging, I should have enough survivability. may be useful on tanks as well, we'll have to see.

Depends really. My excal is full tank build (I like to fight, not press power buttons and pretend I'm playing the game). So I might give it a swing if I ever get it. Problem is I don't want to put more forma into my Excal due to over-specialization. And in any other case I tend to throw Vigor on my other frames at some point for extra survivability. As I like to be in the thick of it, every little bit helps.