The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confirmation on a new Primed Mod on Baro's next visit from today's Prime Time.

Vali

Only look if you don't mind spoilers about the primed mod, additionally other things were found.

Spoiler

bottom left corner of the screen  , additionally he appears to be bringing a profile icon and color pallet, google search for sources other than this screen.fOmVY4Y.jpg 

6 hours ago, Agentawesome said:

Primed Maglev/Fast Deflection which were datamined long ago?

But that was DE trolling us and putting silly things in the game files that will never actually be released. Right? RIGHT? RIGHT????

Risultati immagini per nervous laugh gif

EDIT: quoting from Prime Time "there will be a new Primed Mod, interesting to some". So I guess nothing that would be cool to anyone(Primed Streamline, Primed Crit sfutt....). Alright, my body is ready for disappointment.

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

Things I would hope Baro bring this time: new cosmetic stuff, new weapon, and Stretch, Strimline, Intensity, Rage, Vitality, Quick Thinking Prime Mods.

Thing I don't care if Baro bring this time: weapon damage mods, weapon elemental damage mods, and Sands of Inaros quest.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Primed Serration... lol but can you imagine? the Power creep would be real.

not to worry, Console won't get this mod for a while anyway, getting Baro's armour instead.

Power creep....HAHAHAHAHA this is good joke, DE does not care about stupid things like power creep, as we see with riven mods for meta weapons and the fact that DE doesnt plan to remove mandatory mods and instead is planing to add even stronger enemies, which means DE is planing to balance game around riven mods...yay for people like me who hate riven mods and dont use them at all(have 14 riven mods from sorites and only one unveiled because it had easy challange)