The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How often do you get the -75% discount?

Zebiko

I believe that it gives it more often to people that don't buy plat, as a way to get at least a little money out of people that wouldn't be willing or able to buy it full-price, while those that would buy it anyway don't get the discount, because they don't need it.

It makes a lot of sense from a business standpoint.

here is a secret:

the discount is directly proportional to 2 things, how often you play, and how often you buy plat.

if you don't play for a long time there is a very good chance of getting a 75% off

if you don't buy plat for a long time but play often the chance is less but still better.

just don't go making multiple accounts and logging into them to get an advantage to the 75% off platinum you will get banned.

Yeah I just got a 75% off sign in reward a couple days ago. I think that's five or six that I got since I started playing back in 2013. I didn't get one for about two years so the other five or so have been within a year...year and a half I guess. Unfortunately this will be the fourth time I turn it down. With tennogen content coming out faster and better there is no point for me to buy platinum anymore.