Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What themes of warframes are we missing ?

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

So we have a bard frame coming up , I think we're getting to the point where themes of warframes are going to be harder to guess as DE comes up with them. So what do you think the roster of warframes are missing ? A demon ? A summoner? Time wizard? 

I just want one theme and one theme only a mech theme . Kinda like pharah from overwatch but corpus with missles and beams . Also like armored core 

well, we dont have a direct possession frame.

I came up with an idea for one that was basicly replicators in the shape of a frame, and had super low health but very high silds. was a walking reactor, and stcks kinda like nidus but of "material" from killed things that where dissasbeled into cubes. more material you had, the more armor you would ammas, but it took it to power his abilitys.... so actly its just nidus so nevermind.

You must be joking. power themes are an endless well... flora, fauna, myths, cultures, machines, mathematical theories, energy, matter, ect.... any one of those and many more  I can't think of would have myriads of themes contained within them. Better question is what mechanics could we get... all shields ,1hp, and a immunity to poison, who knows?

35 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Plant

Time

Darkness

Gravity

Light

Technology

Space-Time

Blood

Metal

Weather

Solar

Nature

Lunar

Plasma

Magma

Bones

Physics

Crystal

Animals

Smoke

Wood

Pressure

Need I say more? 

31 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Graysmog said:

Well, let's see.

I haven't seen a Beast Warframe (akin to werewolf transformations), a Gravity Warframe, a Plasmatic Warframe, a Data Warframe or a Martial-Artist Warframe.

Isn't Oberon the plant frame?

Wukong is the martial artist frame

Light and darkness is equinox

Smoke is... ash?

Space-time should be limbo(travels through rifts)or nova(has a literal wormhole)

For a technology frame,

how would that work?

Not everything in the warframe universe has tech on it, and if ur talking about gadgets, dosen't vauban fill that roll?

Now, a beast warframe would be sick, but if u think about it.It's kinda like valkyr.

I'm not saying all the ideas are bad, like the crystal and plasma.

Just saying how some people miss out lesser known frames in these threads.