Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, prove u listen to your player base/customers

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

23 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Yep. This is why Focus is a deep, rewarding system with multiple layers of tactical choice, which is carefully monitored by the devs due to its importance as the meta-warframe, account level progression tree.

I really don't think focus is a broken as community makes it out to be. We can freely choose between schools, and schools may be more desirable than others. Some less desirable schools may be preferable to certain playstyles. Whats so broken about it?

You don't like your school, then change it. Personally I'm working on all schools at once and change on a whim.

Edited by Hypernaut1

17 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I really don't think focus is a broken as community makes it out to be. We can freely choose between schools, aunt schools may be more desirable than others. Some less desirable schools may be preferable to playstyles. Whats so broken about it?

You don't like your school, then change it. Personally I'm working on all schools at once and change on a whim.

its broken since all its use is the passives and nothing else. and passives arent properly balanced. at all. naramon and zenurik just blows any kind of competition out of the water.

1 hour ago, Zeclem said:

its broken since all its use is the passives and nothing else. and passives arent properly balanced. at all. naramon and zenurik just blows any kind of competition out of the water.

Well speakng of water, Vazarin isn't that bad...if you can wait all the time for it's cooldown and don't expect there to be a Trinity on the team.

No really, insta-revives are preaty nice.

17 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Well speakng of water, Vazarin isn't that bad...if you can wait all the time for it's cooldown and don't expect there to be a Trinity on the team.

No really, insta-revives are preaty nice.

its still nothing compared to naramons stupid invi or the energy passive of zenurik.

I would really love having snipers and bows actually punchthrough the bubble.

One shot cannons that supposedly hit like a freight train, stopped, by a plasticky glowing sphere of humbugness.

This, in of itself gives Aristotle a run for his money, even perhaps there was a volume on Warframe in the Lyceum somewhere.

13 minutes ago, Currilicious said:

I would really love having snipers and bows actually punchthrough the bubble.

One shot cannons that supposedly hit like a freight train, stopped, by a plasticky glowing sphere of humbugness.

This, in of itself gives Aristotle a run for his money, even perhaps there was a volume on Warframe in the Lyceum somewhere.

YOu might want to keep up with things. They are adding a weak point for nullifiers. It will be a floating machine bit on top of the bubble which will make the bubble shrink to fit the room they are in (so no more bubbles through floors/ceilings) and they can be shot to destroy the bubble

"Eximi and Nullifier weakspots are coming to make things more challenging for us."

OMG How much easier do you want to make this game?

If yo cant deal with the above, maybe this just isn't the game for you.

Edited by DxAdder

3 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

"Eximi and Nullifier weakspots are coming to make things more challenging for us."

Oh yeah, there is a challenge in leech enemies being made invunerable and an enemy design so hated it make limbo and hydroid look like monkey d luffy. They even said in the same dev stream that players Hate invnciblity frames and i habve to remind you, this is a horde shooter. an unkillable ancient and an unkillable/ always regeneration nulli would literally make the grineer the only playable faction and that's not counting that you fight an unkillable napalm.

18 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

Making the game more challenging would be nice. However, the problem with that is that I'm gonna hafta put that statement in context:

http://wccftech.com/talking-warframe-digital-extremes/

"We screwed up really badly, we let expensive fully ranked mandatory mods and Primed damage mods get entrenched, and then, when we couldn't fix it, we decided to just go the whole hog and release Riven mods. So, uh, yeah. When you're asking what happened to Damage 3.0, well, we took it out behind the barn and shot it in the head with a Riven mod. Splatter. 
    "Anyway, we do realise that this alone doesn't solve the issues, so Eximi and Nullifier weakspots are coming to make things more challenging for us. Yes, I do realise that this looks very much like us falling back on our good old favourite mechanic of all time forever, stages of invulnerability, but really it's quite creative, and fits perfectly into how the game works. Here's Rebecca struggling for close to a minute to kill one Eximus unit because she just keeps missing the weakspots. This is the exciting future of high level play."

Edited by BornWithTeeth

54 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

YOu might want to keep up with things. They are adding a weak point for nullifiers. It will be a floating machine bit on top of the bubble which will make the bubble shrink to fit the room they are in (so no more bubbles through floors/ceilings) and they can be shot to destroy the bubble

I know but I rather have the punchthrough than that mechanism.

Low ceiling. Or crowded hallway. Floating machine. You see how that will end up?

1 minute ago, Currilicious said:

I know but I rather have the punchthrough than that mechanism.

Low ceiling. Or crowded hallway. Floating machine. You see how that will end up?

look at the bright side, at least the bubble cant graze your feet and immediately nullii you cause it adjust size  cause of the droid. ALoso i agree, nulli really should not be immune to a sniper rifle.

33 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Making the game more challenging would be nice. However, the problem with that is that I'm gonna hafta put that statement in context:

http://wccftech.com/talking-warframe-digital-extremes/

"We screwed up really badly, we let expensive fully ranked mandatory mods and Primed damage mods get entrenched, and then, when we couldn't fix it, we decided to just go the whole hog and release Riven mods. So, uh, yeah. When you're asking what happened to Damage 3.0, well, we took it out behind the barn and shot it in the head with a Riven mod. Splatter. 
    "Anyway, we do realise that this alone doesn't solve the issues, so Eximi and Nullifier weakspots are coming to make things more challenging for us. Yes, I do realise that this looks very much like us falling back on our good old favourite mechanic of all time forever, stages of invulnerability, but really it's quite creative, and fits perfectly into how the game works. Here's Rebecca struggling for close to a minute to kill one Eximus unit because she just keeps missing the weakspots. This is the exciting future of high level play."

Well that just looks aggravating as all hell.  Are they at least vulnerable to CC abilities?  Make the little bugger stand still?

Just now, MagPrime said:

Well that just looks aggravating as all hell.  Are they at least vulnerable to CC abilities?  Make the little bugger stand still?

As of right now, the concept is that they are damage resistant and power resistant until you destroy all the weak points.

Yes, they are basically proposing to make all Eximus units into Nullifiers.

Just now, BornWithTeeth said:

As of right now, the concept is that they are damage resistant and power resistant until you destroy all the weak points.

Yes, they are basically proposing to make all Eximus units into Nullifiers.

That is utter stupidity.

Just now, BornWithTeeth said:

But the important part is that you get to keep your damage mods, your Primed damage mods, and your Riven mods! And really, isn't that what matters?

I'll happily lose those if it means I don't have to figuratively beat my head against a wall trying to do something I don't enjoy - sniping moving targets.

This thread is insulting. They have proven time and time again they listen to us and yet, as expected, some ungrateful part of the community turns up their head and spits in their face. No, I am not saying DE is perfect. No, I am not saying I have zero criticisms of how they have worked thus far. However, I refuse to be some close eyed spoiled hack that will claim DE, or insinuate, they never listen to the community. What an utter horse S#&$e thread this is.

1 hour ago, Newnight said:

Oh yeah, there is a challenge in leech enemies being made invunerable and an enemy design so hated it make limbo and hydroid look like monkey d luffy. They even said in the same dev stream that players Hate invnciblity frames and i habve to remind you, this is a horde shooter. an unkillable ancient and an unkillable/ always regeneration nulli would literally make the grineer the only playable faction and that's not counting that you fight an unkillable napalm.

I have no problem killer either of the above but I do bring the right Meta Setup to do so.

If you think some wonky new "weak spot" is going to fix the void between Meta and Mastery fodder setup's .. your going to be disappointed.

It's just a bad band aid like riven Mods.

On 26/02/2017 at 5:47 PM, Momaw said:

What else what else....

The one thing I would love and most players would hate is :

• remove crit chance
  • Change "critical hit damage multiplier" into "headshot/weakspot hit damage multiplier"

That would make us use more accuracy and less "let's use AOE weapon anyway"

There are some good ideas in this thread, too bad they won't happen

2 hours ago, (PS4)FunyFlyBoy said:

This thread is insulting. They have proven time and time again they listen to us and yet, as expected, some ungrateful part of the community turns up their head and spits in their face. No, I am not saying DE is perfect. No, I am not saying I have zero criticisms of how they have worked thus far. However, I refuse to be some close eyed spoiled hack that will claim DE, or insinuate, they never listen to the community. What an utter horse S#&$e thread this is.

yeah...

I'm not saying either that they are perfect or the embodiment of evilness...

But they do have issues in how they analyze feedback... Which is, they don't do it often enough, nor with enough efficiency.

Do they listen to the community? Technically yes, but only *sometimes*, if there is enough rucus.

Do they respond on a pleasant time period? No, they usually take several months to address an issue.

Do they respond in the best way? No, indeed, they tend to have to alter corrective additions quite often.

Do they maintain the support regarding the change made? Only so rarely. Look at Mag. Look at Volt. All reworked, none supported post rework.

So yeah. No one is accusing you of being a brainless fan boy. But you are defending them on something that they deserve to be criticized for.

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 4:46 PM, DeMonkey said:

This, it may not be fear but there's something cacky that's stopping DE from adjusting mods.

I don't understand it tbh, if it sucks they can just rollback. That's the beauty of beta, they can make all the changes that they want.

Buff Status mods from 15% to 120% and it makes things OP? Nerf it.

Bit too weak now? Buff it.

Sweet spot? Leave it.

Can't reach that sweet spot unless you actually try though.

yeah but they are too busy inventing new systems to properly refine and give adequate attention to the already existing ones.

Edited by tnccs215