Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis wraith blueprint is able to trade DE fix pls

UmbraDestroyer

As title says Ignis W blueprint can be traded. I think it is bad because after researching there will be no motivation to clan finders, no prestige and no motivation to tryhard future clan events. And I think DE should change it

Edited by UmbraDestroyer

I think its a good thing that trading is possible with this weapon.

Further: Even if they do remove trading what's to stop people from inviting someone into their clan which allows them to get the research and then kicking them out again?  Which is doing essentially exactly the same thing as trading.  Hek people do it with the Hema so it would happen here even if trading wasn't possible.

Being able to trade the Ignis Wraith BP doesn't hurt anything.

Edited by Tsukinoki

3 minutes ago, UmbraDestroyer said:

As title says Ignis W blueprint can be traded. I think it is bad because after researching there will be no motivation to clan finders, no prestige and no motivation to tryhard future clan events.

It should stay as it is. They planned it beforehand most likely, that's why they chose to only give it to top 10%. I`d rather people have a way to obtain a weapon than have "prestige". You have the Clan Statue for that. 

Edited by aligatorno

1 minute ago, Omnipower said:

If im not mistaken im pretty sure DE did that to "TRY" offset much of what many ppl are worried about giving 10% clans an overwhelming advantage over the other 90% which would pretty much ruin the game in the long run.

to recieve ignis bluprint there was very low goal and a lot event players recieved ignis blueprint, that is why i think it is good advantage to make it untradedable

I think it should be tradable for all tennos. Thats the spirit.

All tenno can have this Weapons BP if tenno feels like its good to sell it. 

Personaly if i had the research in my dojo ( wich i dont because i'm in an inactive clan ) i would sell it for almost nothing to fellow tenno.

1 minute ago, UmbraDestroyer said:

to recieve ignis bluprint there was very low goal and a lot event players recieved ignis blueprint, that is why i think it is good advantage to make it untradedable

If they make it untradable how many people do you think will instead invite people to their clan to share the research that way and then kick them or have them leave when they claim it?
That already happens with the Hema, and while some people request a payment for it quite a few will allow you to get the Hema research for free.
Exact same thing will happen here and realistically nothing will change.
So why make it untradable when it will do absolutely nothing?

7 minutes ago, UmbraDestroyer said:

"Others have advantage that i don't have, because they did more then I did. Please remove their advantage."
You are like 6th person today to say the same. I'm pretty sure there are more threads like this to come.

Edited by SeriousSkipper

So let's list the pros and cons of making it tradeable.

Pros:

- Give some people the ability to sell the bp for plats (not that it sells a lot anyway)

- Give everyone the chance to get it

- Does not remove bragging rights from the top 10% clans

- Fairness for everyone

Cons:

- Elitists lose their bragging rights

- People can't turn clans into profit engines

- Can't seem to think of any

Edited by Jangkrik

5 minutes ago, Pogomonster said:

Wouldn't the trading price of it decrease a lot because you can pretty much make it whenever you wanted then?

I'm sure plenty of people will trade you the BP for the credit value in mods lol.  I've seen too many people saying they are planning on giving them away to ever see it have more than casual market value till way down the line.

Honestly, my clan isn't active enough to get in the top 10% but if I do I'm sitting on 23 million + credits.  I'll research it buy a few dozen at a time and give them away if I notice it in trade chat.

Edited by (PS4)geomancer1980
more stuff

If they stop it being traded all that will happen is that clan leaders will charge plat to enter the clan like they did with hema...

Mind you we've put a price on our bp... it's not actually in plat though, it's just simply being active and being part of the clan during events.  Yep you guessed it we kicked the ones that didn't help out and were active during the event.

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

I'm sure plenty of people will trade you the BP for the credit value in mods lol.  I've seen too many people saying they are planning on giving them away to ever see it have more than casual market value till way down the line.

So that pretty much means it'll be kinda worthless, since you can easily make it. 

6 minutes ago, Jangkrik said:

So let's list the pros and cons of making it tradeable.

Pros:

- Give some people the ability to sell the bp for plats (not that it sells a lot anyway)

- Give everyone the chance to get it

- Does not remove bragging rights from the top 10% clans

- Fairness for everyone

Cons:

- Elitists lose their bragging rights

- People can't turn clans into profit engines

- Can't seem to think of any

Pros: 

- makes envious players salty