Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Update 20

[DE]Megan

I love the new helminth Design De. But please could you give him always the Colors he has in this picture as default. I think Helminths have random default colors like Kavat's or Kubrows. And now my Helminth is completly Orange by default. I used my Kavat and Kubrows Colors to try to make him lila, black. But i could not change his energy color. Could you please give the Helminth the colors of your Design and ad an option to change his energy color. Thank you so much DE. I love this Design. I know which Companion I'm using now ;)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Out of world leaderboards for Trials now include the 'date achieved' for the all time records. If you need a refresher on where these are, find the links here:

Is this a joke? This is a joke.

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

For Clans who have earned the current max Clan Affinity at the time of this update, completing the Ascension Ceremony will award each participant (and any other player who interacts with the Altar within 72 hours after its completion) with a grand total of 45,000!

I am not sure about this but a bug caused us for unable to join our dojo for 12 days and it just got fixed yesterday.
We started those researches right after it so technically we done our part just needs a little time so is it still going to count?

2 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

it's yur fault not aware of long announced nerfs

the planned nerf already announced like some days ago

Where this was announced???? They could at least post this patchnotes 1 day ago! I dont see any announces in such thread!

9 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

I have all of those weapons and I received 4 forma and only a single 2 day booster.  Anyone get a forma & a booster per weapon?

I get 4 formas & 1 booster for a total of 8 formas on the different weapons nerfed... ;(

Wait... The weapons still have there previous formas ! :)

Edited by Kramer17

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

There is now a toggle option for how you want to fly: old vs. new! This option allows players to switch between the original Archwing flight system that we introduced vs the newer one we added. You can find this in the Options menu by going to Controls > Archwing > Toggle Experimental Flight!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

SO excited for the new stuff, and now ARch-wing could be playable!?!?! AWESOME!!!

Nullifier Changes

Bow and Sniper lovers rejoice! A new strategy for annihilating Nullifiers is now available. Nullifier backpacks are now equipped with Projector Drones that are deployed overhead. These Projector Drones are the power source behind the Nullifiers’ bubbles, and determine the growth, size, and vitality of the bubble. Here is what you can expect from the Nullifiers’ updated backpacks:

UdxFHgm.gif

Edited by notHunky