The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else save all of their sculptures?

Troll_Logic

53 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Oh really? Doesn't change much though. 2-3k endo is hardly something.

better than nothing though, especially if you're trying to max a primed mod. every last drop of that sweet mod juice counts.

I kept a few on my Liset (also in the Operator's room), but the rest I'm saving for friends or for myself. was gonna place every Anasa Sculpture I have and will ever get, but then I wouldn't be able to see anything in my ship... Sorties are the bane of my existence lol.

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

better than nothing though, especially if you're trying to max a primed mod. every last drop of that sweet mod juice counts.

I kept a few on my Liset (also in the Operator's room), but the rest I'm saving for friends or for myself. was gonna place every Anasa Sculpture I have and will ever get, but then I wouldn't be able to see anything in my ship... Sorties are the bane of my existence lol.

I have never maxed a prime mod I am doing just fine. If you are in such a rush ya gonna burn yourself out mate.

I keep them all as well. I've organized the Operator Room in a Symetrical Perfectness, and all other I got now are going into the Helminth room, my personal infested closet for unused Orokin stuff.

Hopefully one day they will merge into a huge Orokinfested warframe mecha-transformer, as I never clean this room anymore

Edited by Chewarette