Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are we supposed to do with all these lenses?

xXx_mtv_xXx

Nobody wants to buy them. I farmed all the focus I wanted a long time ago. This is literally the worst sortie reward...

DE, this is not why we play sorties! We play sorties to feel rewarded for playing against level 100+ enemies! Lenses are not rewarding!

20170425231656_1.jpg

Build a telescope.

I seriously think sorties should offer a currency that allows us to purchase the rewards we want.  They could even throw in rotating rewards we have to wait for every other week or month, a resource, or sortie exclusive weapons to name a few ideas.  Something that'll incentivize us to continue going but remove that one bit of mind numbing RNG.  

Once they add crew ships I'm gonna use them to build a giant heat laser.

PS: I just started to do sorties again and have gotten multiple lenses ina row and a credit boost I'm not gonna use. Guess it's telling me I wasn't missing anything these past months.

Edited by Wolfdoggie

9 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Nobody wants to buy them.

That means you're asking too much for them. Try selling lower. I sold a bunch of mine for 5p apiece the other day. May not sound like much, but when you sell 10 at a time it adds up.

alternatively give them away to new players in your clan or even on trade chat, if they bother you that much.

12 hours ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

I seriously think sorties should offer a currency that allows us to purchase the rewards we want

Cue the countless forum complaint treads about the need to farm yet another resource.

Edited by WindigoTP

14 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Nobody wants to buy them. I farmed all the focus I wanted a long time ago. This is literally the worst sortie reward...

DE, this is not why we play sorties! We play sorties to feel rewarded for playing against level 100+ enemies! Lenses are not rewarding!

20170425231656_1.jpg

do giveaway for lower mastery player that will help them bit