The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime -Will You Buy It?

BetaNoire

When Rhino Prime is unvaulted, will you buy it?

Some people say it it will happen anywhere from one to two months from now. I'm not sure if I will. I mean some part of me says "It's limited edition!" so of course I should do it. Especially considering I already had an interest in the frame as a new player. It just feels a little odd as I'm just completing the base one in another day (which cost me nothing but time). So I will consider it a sort of "test drive" (albeit this prime is supposed to be a faster and more durable model). 

18 minutes ago, Baterial said:

i would be interested in primne accessories but this syndana is ugly for me

Based on previous unvaultings, chances are good they will mix and match the contents, it may not content the cosmetics rhino originally came with.  Or I'm wrong, either way.

I really, really(!) hope that DE finally does a separate Accessories pack this time around for the un-Vaulting.

Because like many others I already have Rhino Prime but I do not have the Edo Prime armor, and want it a Hek of a lot, haha.

So if they choose Edo Prime for this un-vaulting's cosmetic and finally have it in a separate pack then I'll be all over it.

If not, well... snap.

And as to Rhino vs Rhino Prime, while most of the time the difference between the Prime and non-prime is pretty negligible really, with Rhino it's huge.

#1 - Rhino Prime is way more sexy.
#2 - Prime has a 1.0 Sprint Speed vs Rhino's speed of .95

Nothing else matters! =p

I will definitely be farming Rhino Prime once it's unvaulted.  Rhino was about my 10th Warframe, but I discovered he fits my playstyle perfectly. Looking forward to being able to get the Prime version.

Edited by pnellesen

i already have rhino prime, so nope

other than... once unvaulted ill save it till he's vaulted then sell for plat = ??? = profit? 

Edited by Guest

Negative.  I already have Rhino Prime ranked and forma'd, I have no use for another.  

I will farm out his parts though.  I like having those on hand to gift to people.

But if DE offered the vaulted pack with a BP version, I'd be all over that.

you don't have to buy him... also, it's not exclusive or limited edition. They just decided to start vaulting them because otherwise the drop table would be filled to the brim and more.

When he comes, farm him. I buy the pack for the exclusive prime accessories that where ages ago. But if Rhino comes with noru prime syandana, I may not buy. That's a meh syandana....