Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenistar Chroma Dynasty sword skin...can we please scale it down Or at least make the size optional?

Just now, junyynyyn said:

Pretty sure DE said they were going to keep it for now because a majority of the community loved the hilariously large size.

yea guess it was Steve who said that they want to keep enormous Dynasty skin size cuz of majority of ppl who loved it.

Just now, junyynyyn said:

Pretty sure DE said they were going to keep it for now because a majority of the community loved the hilariously large size.

It clips thru your Lisset and the tilsets and everything else for that matter lol.. Honestly I hate it clipping. Whats the point of fashion frame If I can only see half the sword... 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

It clips thru your Lisset and the tilsets and everything else for that matter lol.. Honestly I hate it clipping. Whats the point of fashion frame If I can only see half the sword... 

If you are going to fashion frame then don't use the Zenistar with it, you have other options which size the model the way it was supposed to be.
And Noooooo, I hope they keep it, it looks good with primed reach too.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Idk, but you seem to be part of a rare minority who does not enjoy swinging a giant-&#! sword around. 

Personally, it doesn't affect me either way cuz I'm still 80 days away from getting the zenistar...

4 minutes ago, Ahcruna said:

If you are going to fashion frame then don't use the Zenistar with it, you have other options which size the model the way it was supposed to be.
And Noooooo, I hope they keep it, it looks good with primed reach too.

best suggestion ! gratz ! 

No. It should be scaled down or at least an option to scale down must be given.

Edited by Aeon94

1 minute ago, Aeon94 said:

No. It should be scaled down or at least an option to scale down must be given.

I wonder if a 'Legacy' option would work? i.e when selecting skins on the Zenistar, there would be two options: "Heavy Blade Dominion Skin", and "Heavy Blade Dominion Skin (Legacy)".

The Legacy option would be the larger 'bugged' variant, while the other would be the intended size.

6 minutes ago, Prof_Blocks_007 said:

I wonder if a 'Legacy' option would work? i.e when selecting skins on the Zenistar, there would be two options: "Heavy Blade Dominion Skin", and "Heavy Blade Dominion Skin (Legacy)".

The Legacy option would be the larger 'bugged' variant, while the other would be the intended size.

a ' Legacy ' option for bigger Dynasty skin could work well with other heavy blade weapons too , not just for Zenistar.

not for my taste but could satisfy ppl who love huge swords.

Edited by Aeon94

8 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

-herp-

at least an option to scale down must be given.

That would be the only sensible option.
people complaining about the size fail to see that a lot of players bought the skin just for that.
it's already too late to just fix the size issue, an option for it is the only way to go without pissing off a ton of people.

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

It is way too big, should match the size of the galatine when the skin is applied. But I'm sure u guys know already. And are hard at work trying to fix it. 

Thank you

Edit: or please make it optional?

Don't you dare. :awkward:

tumblr_mlgro6pud51soauv2o1_500.jpg

Don't. You. Even. Dare.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

It's honestly hilarious.  Even if it clips, it's an optional (somewhat exclusive might I add) skin on one weapon and, hitbox dissonance aside (Slam Primed Reach into the Zenistar if you plan on running Dominence skin), it's just plain hilarious to use.  You're alone on this one.

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

It is way too big, should match the size of the galatine when the skin is applied. But I'm sure u guys know already. And are hard at work trying to fix it. 

Thank you

Edit: or please make it optional?

I wouldn't mind you having an option to have it normal size, but don't you dare ruin it for those of us who enjoy the oversized blade! ; P 

No need to suggest it being taken away. You want options? That's cool, just like in tennogen where you choose whether prime gold bits show or not. But it is still here because lots of people wanted it to stay... we don't want the oversized sword to go anywhere. 

On 5/17/2017 at 7:47 AM, Aeon94 said:

yea guess it was Steve who said that they want to keep enormous Dynasty skin size cuz of majority of ppl who loved it.

Can somehow see what's gonna happen. Like how the majority of the community like slide attacks for the insane distance(old melee), a bug, DE then make it a feature. Updates later, introduce melee 2.0 which removes it... now become jump attacks with distance covered varies across melees.

Updates later, that jump attack distance shorten and become non-existences.

I can see the trend here...