Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.6.0 + 20.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Sortie Defense targets dying to Grineer Fortress traps.

Wow thank you, this fix is much appreciated. Solves the problem of the AI being incredibly dense and walking right into traps. I do assume the two instances of "Grineer Fortress" (same phrasing used for new machete stance) refers to the Kuva Fortress? 

Thanks for the Update.
But I am still waiting for the fix about using Ferrox (Or opticor) in stasis. It is STILL unusable. You can fire it, great, but if you disable stasis, still nothing happens. And it seems like the same happens to beam weapons like the cycron.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed (for real this time) interrupting Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage animation causing the FX to repeat.

That also happens with Volt's Shock.  It also target already dead enemies sometimes.  Would be nice to have this fixed too

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead can now summon Eximus units! This fixes the issue of Nekros being unable to summon Eximus units at all. 

...I'm very ok with this. But iirc, Inaros' Devour and the Synoid Heliocor are also unable to summon Eximus units. Any plans on implementing this change for them as well?

• Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead can now summon Eximus units! This fixes the issue of Nekros being unable to summon Eximus units at all. 

oh hey look, more things to suck up Oberons energy like how this silence sucks up my hopes and dreams

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Veiled Riven Mods can no longer be equipped on Sentinel weapons. This was causing the Unveiling progress to not be tracked/completed. 

Thanks you for having read my post of riven mod where I say that I have had a riven mod in Artax.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.6.0

Additions:
ZsmkFGO.jpg 

Endura
The delicate form of this Tenno Rapier conceals its ferocious and resilient force.

Nidina Armor Set
Broad swooping curves are the essence of the Nidina armor set.

3EBi6nk.jpg

Broca Syandana
This flowing Tenno cape is supported by an intricately sculpted brooch.

HOLY MOTHER OF FASHION FRAME BATMAN!! TFW non prime cosmetics look more promising than the Prime ones.

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

and that sword is gonna look great with our Oberon Primes, Thx DE.

Edited by Slander630