Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Exactly. In all seriousness though, having another broke weapon/object given to us at the end of the Sacrifice would basically just be tirning into a meme at this point.

I'd be fine with it if we could receive two versions of the weapon, like it was with War/Broken War.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Broken War was never even necessary since the full War is much better. 

Both are weapons of different classes, appeal to different play styles and as such aren't comparable, otherwise someone could bring up sigma and octantis as a reason to why both, war and broken war are pointless and neither of them should exist. 

Edited by ----Legacy----

19 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Broken War deals slash damage which as of right now is the best damage type. And there is a stance gives you a lot of extra bonus damage for one handed swords

Crimson Dervish is the stance you're thinking of. I really don't think single swords are that popular anymore even with that bonus damage stance, since we have a lot of weapons that have wider range, better move-sets and are just generally more interesting to use. 

Anyway, the point is that I believe adding another "Broken" version of something at the end of the Sacrifice would be boring/silly. Rather have something complete and intact for a change.

6 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Crimson Dervish is the stance you're thinking of. I really don't think single swords are that popular anymore even with that bonus damage stance, since we have a lot of weapons that have wider range, better move-sets and are just generally more interesting to use. 

Anyway, the point is that I believe adding another "Broken" version of something at the end of the Sacrifice would be boring/silly. Rather have something complete and intact for a change.

liked dervish for finishers, swooping falcon for raw damage/bleeds

It's most likely ballas talking to Margulis, who gave her life away to keep the void demons safe from whatever fate the orokin had planned for them.

Keep in mind that Ballas loved her and most likely gave her the choice of saving her (but losing her love forever because of not saving the kids) or carry on with her will of saving the kids, but letting her face the other executioners and letting her die anyways. He allowed her to choose between her life and that of the tenno simply because he realized that they weren't going to be together despite what happened later.

2 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Ballas: If you could trade, would you?

Stalker: Yes

Ballas: But all miracles require sacrifise. For their life and for yours

Now imagine this scene with the Stalker. 

ballas: if you could trade would you?

me: yes .... 

ballas: but all miracles require sacrifice. 

me: pretty sure im a sacrifice you ... < . <  

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

ballas: if you could trade would you?

me: yes .... 

ballas: but all miracles require sacrifice. 

me: pretty sure im a sacrifice you ... < . <  

Agreed. That Ballas has gained about 50,000 Tenno hunting him down. (There's still those that are glad that Lotus is gone... I personally don't see how that is possible. But that't me, not judging anyone.) I don't think that's something he's gonna want. The moment I see him, he's gonna say hello to my Opticor beam. No, wait... I want him to have a long, painful death. Let's see... Ingis? No... Silva & Aegis Prime? Nah... Let's brainstorm on how to make his death as MISERABLE as possible!

13 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

Agreed. That Ballas has gained about 50,000 Tenno hunting him down. (There's still those that are glad that Lotus is gone... I personally don't see how that is possible. But that't me, not judging anyone.) I don't think that's something he's gonna want. The moment I see him, he's gonna say hello to my Opticor beam. No, wait... I want him to have a long, painful death. Let's see... Ingis? No... Silva & Aegis Prime? Nah... Let's brainstorm on how to make his death as MISERABLE as possible!

im a use my nikana p or mk-1 kunai D: < 

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I'm sure Hunhow would like a word...

Let's all imagine that conversation... Angry Sentient leader that has a score to settle with an elite dirtbag that not only waged war on him and his entire family, but also stole his daughter. Oh ho ho, I'd love to see what Hunhow does here. 

*mischievous laughter*

Spoiler

But seriously, I'd like to see Hunhow work with us to try and find Lotus. A little bit of a, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" kinda thing. I think that would be a pretty amazing story arc to try and implement. However, given what we have so far, I sadly don't think it's gonna happen. It doesn't seem like it would fit very well with Umbra or the rest of what it seems the quest will be about. But I personally expect that we will at least get to see Hunhow do something. It's gonna be good...