Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

27 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

in regards to the sacrifice part steve did say that they would showcase these new particles in the sacrifice update per last dev stream iirc

The hype is real... However, I won't get my hopes up. I'm still kinda drunk on Infinity War hype (Haven't gotten to see it yet), I don't need to die from this too. But fingers crossed all the same!

On 2018-05-01 at 7:31 PM, KelsierSurvivor said:

Margulis implantation in-tact... Ok, it took me two seconds to make this theory, but here it goes.

So this theory is based on speculation and a hint given to us in The Second Dream.

In The Second Dream, we touch a piece of Hunhow and Hunhow can see the Reservoir through Lotus' (Natah's) mind. This implies that she is directly connected to our Warframes. Hunhow immediately follows up this action with a line along the lines of, "Thank you daughter. Fear has baited you to the snare. Your Tenno, their touch, I now see the Womb in the Sky." 

So this "Margulis Implantation" can be a reference towards another theory I had. (Apparently a YouTuber had it as well. YouTuber unconfirmed, but I based my theory off of a DKDiamantes video.) Maybe Margulis' body was somehow salvaged or reconstructed in some way by Natah. Or maybe she had some kind of decoy like a look-alike that took her place in execution. (Maybe the Tenno helped with a Loki decoy that was edited to look like Margulis? Just a thought) This would explain the part of the Apostasy Prologue where Ballas disconnects the wires from Lotus' head and she seems super confused. Margulis is the body, Natah is the helmet. We are connected to Lotus via this "Margulis Implantation".

There's my little theory, but it clearly needs some work. Like I said, it exploded into my head and took about two and a half seconds to create. I'm not sure what this would mean as far as the story goes, but it's still an interesting thought.

Wasn't the Margulis implant used so suppress the memories of the Tenno to stop the suffering? Pretty sure there was something about it in The War Within.

55 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

The hype is real... However, I won't get my hopes up. I'm still kinda drunk on Infinity War hype (Haven't gotten to see it yet), I don't need to die from this too. But fingers crossed all the same!

RIP  

15 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Wasn't the Margulis implant used so suppress the memories of the Tenno to stop the suffering? Pretty sure there was something about it in The War Within.

tww margaluis repressed the ten-0 memories and placed us in stasis sleep [which we dont seem to have aged at all...?] 

1 hour ago, Midrib said:

Wew, steve went all in and put an estimated release date on it, dang i guess it is closer than i expected.

That's if all goes according to plan and that they don't get distracted like they did with POE

Edited by CaptainStrawberry

1 minute ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

That's if all goes according to plan and that they don't get distracted like they did with POE

they're the ones who set the date, if they can't make it, then they'll get the full brunt of the hype train. this time the train was stalled for 3 years and it just went through the disappointment that was Beasts of the sanctuary station, so at that point them getting backlash would be an understatement.

Mid may, hmmm means we get to see smtg next week devstream perhaps, crossing my fingers, that this awaiting  journey will finaly meet its final chapter. If not, well can always keep waiting a bit longer for art. Just in case i made my Ballasgetrekt loadout, so much hype

Edited by giotavares

1 hour ago, giotavares said:

Mid may, hmmm means we get to see smtg next week devstream perhaps, crossing my fingers, that this awaiting  journey will finaly meet its final chapter. If not, well can always keep waiting a bit longer for art. Just in case i made my Ballasgetrekt loadout, so much hype

Waiting for a bit longer ?!? you crazy mate ? #*!% that LOL it was long enough thanks. (I have anxiety anyway please don't)

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Goldensebos123 said:

Lol, I wonder how its gonna be in Console, People are probably gonna try to look like the Stalker.

More like people will be trying to avoid spoilers left and right.

It'll be Infinity War all over again 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

I won't be avoiding spoilers. Quite frankly after three whole years of waiting, I'm going to be glued to the first twitch stream of the Sacrifice like an extremely clingy lover.

Also, whats Infinity War?

23 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

I won't be avoiding spoilers. Quite frankly after three whole years of waiting, I'm going to be glued to the first twitch stream of the Sacrifice like an extremely clingy lover.

I personally would prefer to experience it myself

(IW is a new avengers movie, still salty i got spoiled lol)

Edited by (PS4)joe03827

9 hours ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

I'm still avoiding spoilers not only left and right, but also up, down, diagonal, backwards, forwards, every direction possible. YouTube just became very dangerous, especially since I listen to Marvel soundtracks all the time. Something as simple as the name of a specific track could be a spoiler. I'm walking on thin ice...

8 hours ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

I personally would prefer to experience it myself

(IW is a new avengers movie, still salty i got spoiled lol)

OOF...

Dude, I feel sorry for you. I send my deepest condolences. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

What's Infinity War?! You serious? It's only the biggest movie on the planet right now.

Also, I'm like you regarding spoilers. I gladly read them. I'm not one of those people who needs to be surprised by something to enjoy it. I'll read movie or game spoilers and still watch a movie/play the game. It's one thing reading spoilers. It's another thing to experience it the way it was meant to be experienced. And, for me, reading spoilers beforehand doesn't ruin that experience.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n