Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this suppose to happen?

Lord_Datastorm

This is perfectly possible, albeit slightly uncommon.

Nothing at all prevents different squad members from rolling the same reward as each other as they are all rolled separately with no interaction between the rolls in any way what-so-ever.

It's just not the most common thing to have happen.

For common rewards using intact relics, the chance of all players rolling the same thing is a little over .4%. While that is fairly rare, it does happen.  Also, you don't need to censor the names of others as long as you're not naming and shaming. They didn't do anything wrong, and your post doesn't have anything to do with who you were playing with, so it would be okay to leave them in.

If my calculation is right, this has a 0.41166198055921% chance of happening (specifically getting 4 Forma, as opposed to the chance of getting 4 duplicates of anything).  Given the number of people doing relic runs at any given time it's quite likely to happen to someone at some point and very far from 'not supposed to happen'.

As I posted in another forum, getting the forma blueprint is far to easy. It is supposed to have the same chance as the other rewards in the relic but I can tell you, it doesn't. You have a far greater chance of getting the forma blueprint out of a relic than anything else. I get it about 80% of the time or more it seems than I do about getting a prime blueprint. I wish they would just remove the forma blueprint out of the relics altogether. But that is my opinion.

A few of us in my clan have noticed that it's a lot more common to get matching rewards when there are matching relics in a group since a few updates a go.  It's almost like you go into an event and the rng see players with same relic and thinks lets troll them with matching items and it doesn't matter if it's 2,3 or 4 identical relics,

Now if it was a one off I'd put it down to rng but it's far to frequent, seen it in several runs one after another, for it to be pure rng in my opinion and there could be an issue with the rng generator code. 

3 hours ago, Kjahla81 said:

Yep it happens. One time we spent the selection time swapping rewards. Making claims that" my forma was better than your forma.

Well clearly everyone should pick the Forma of the player to their left (PACMAN IT GUY ON THE FAR LEFT!) so that everyone get's maximum traces.

2 minutes ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

Just wanted to  cover all bases just in case.

That is wise of you.