Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

Where did the Meso B5 and Meso B6 relics go? They are no longer listed in the Relic section of the drop tables. They were on the website as of 7 days ago. I know Nidus relics just got vaulted but that shouldn't remove them from the Relics section, right?

Also, the new Lith N10 relic is not on the drop tables.

Also the updated date hasn't been updated.

Edited by BaconCatBug

Did something change in how we're supposed to view the drop tables? Someone mentioned seeing the new Lith N10 drops, but the link in the first post takes me to a page which only goes up to Lith N6, listed as last updated 06 July 2021. No mention of Aya, generally stuck in the past.

+1 to releasing drops as a JSON file, then you could rewrite the human-readable page to be generated off the JSON.

В 29.06.2017 в 00:34, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Hello Tenno!

Here you will find a new Warframe resource: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

First you'll want to make note of the Disclaimer:

This list represents data and drops from the PC version of the Free-to-play game Warframe.
That's right - Warframe is free! Which means our drop system is designed to maintain a balance. Our free players can earn the game's content, and our paying players who support us with purchases usually get first dibs on the content by using Platinum (which can be traded to free players)!
As far as we can tell... we are the first developers to post something quite like this - correct us if we're wrong! Let's hope it works out for us and we may start a trend.

This is automatically generated from our internal data but this data comes with no guarantees -- do not expect it to be comprehensive for how complex the game is.
This list will be maintained by an automated process combined with manual publishing with Updates (not all Hotfixes). We update often and new game systems may or may not be covered here.
This list can be discussed here in this thread. Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

Thank you for playing Warframe.

Current droptable turned from 6th July. Today 23th December. 
Exemple: i see Lith C8 Relic in droptable from Bounties instead of Aya. 

Edited by Devil_Zeldris

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-12-22 at 5:20 PM, KingMarth said:

+1 to releasing drops as a JSON file, then you could rewrite the human-readable page to be generated off the JSON.

+2 here; I'm always in fear that some day my auto-import-relic-info script will choke on an altered visible representation...  And if DE really likes to hang on to publishing only 1 file (I can imagine there's benefits to doing so), then they could add an inline <script> section to the page containing that json?

Please?  Pretty please?  :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Cambian drift Endless bounties are shown incorrecty in the droptable. 

In the game the rewards will rotate between A, B and C like most endless rotations (just one stage off): 

• AAA AAB BBC CCA ... repeat

But on the droptable website it shows the default bounty formatting:

• Stage 1: 100% A
  • Stage 2, Stage 3 of 4, and Stage 3 of 5: 50% A and 50% B
  • Stage 4 of 5: 33% A, 33% B and 33% C
  • Final Stage: 50% A and 50% B

Which is incorrect. These endless bounties don't even have more than 3 stages / round.  

For example if you want the golden mod "Saxum spittle", it can only drop if you stay 9-11 stages. But on the website it will say it drops in "Stage 4 of 5" and "Final stage"
(warframe.com/droptables VS actual droptables)

DopfbHd.png

• Like 1

Corpus Gas City Maps have Secret Laboratories tiles where among them a special violet locker that will yield a Gas City Captura scene when opened. Captura is listing 13 of them and state that "This scene can be found from rare lockers on Jupiter" if the scence is still locked (Lucky me I still have not found one).

None of the Gas City Captura scene are showned in the Drop Tables. The propability should be around 1/13 ie 7,69%.

WIKIA list them

1. Gas City Alad's Laboratory Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  2. Gas City Central Drop Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  3. Gas City Cloud VistaScene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  4. Gas City Corridors Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  5. Gas City Dead Exit Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  6. Gas City Element Distribution Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  7. Gas City Elemental Refinement Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  8. Gas City Lifts Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  9. Gas City Lobby Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  10. Gas City Lower Foyer Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  11. Gas City Regulators Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  12. Gas City Upper Logistics Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.
  13. Gas City Walkway Scene, Rare Lockers found on Jupiter.

By the way, Deimos Captura Scene from Deimos Captura Container are not show in the drop tables either.

1. Deimos Cenote Scene Hidden dropped from Deimos Captura Container in Isolation Vaults on Deimos.
  2. Deimos Crypt Scene Hidden dropped from Deimos Captura Container in Isolation Vaults on Deimos.
  3. Deimos Depths Scene Hidden dropped from Deimos Captura Container in Isolation Vaults on Deimos.
  4. Deimos Forsaken Scene Hidden dropped from Deimos Captura Container in Isolation Vaults on Deimos.
  5. Deimos Heart Scene Hidden dropped from Deimos Captura Container in Isolation Vaults on Deimos.
  6. Deimos Membrane Scene Hidden dropped from Deimos Captura Container in Isolation Vaults on Deimos.
  7. Deimos Verge Scene Hidden dropped from Deimos Captura Container in Isolation Vaults on Deimos.

Maybe Captura containers are not part of drop tables ? 🤔

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, QuestWasTaken said:

Can we please get the drop tables updated? It's been nearly a month and I'd like to know where to get Mirage and Banshee relics

Hepit, Ukko, or bounties.

It should be the same drop chance as the Rhino and Nyx relics that are in the drop tables currently (Lith B4, Meso N6, Neo R1 and Axi S3), the only problem is that there are two Lith and two Axi relics in this unvaulting, so you'll have to go and look at the current rotation in game, and in the case of the Axi relics, you might have to wait for the correct rotation (it's not worth trying to farm them in the void), though I just checked, and Cetus has Axi A12 while Fortuna and Necralisk has Axi H5, so it's possible that both Axis are always available.

Edited by --N--
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed a weird change in 'Void Storm' droptables at warframe.com/droptables.

One of the reward slots in the table is literally EMPTY with 2,50% dropchance. I don't know if this affects the actual gameplay drops being NULL, but I think it should be checked out.

94ktQoW.jpg

As you can see in the image above there should be a resource bundle in that empty slot. I'm all for it that the Resource bundle to be removed, but the chance of getting NULL reward isn't good either. The left side is screenshotted today 1.3.2022 and the right side is a saved html file from the website on the date of 15.12.2021.

On this topic there's an actual bug relating to Railjack mission rewards:

Sometimes when you are going for a Railjack/VoidStorm mission and you join in as a client: When the mission gets completed you only get the Fissure reward. The UI nor Mission Summary won't show any of the POI/objective rewards. This can happen even if you join the mission super early, before the host has barely entered combat. I wonder if Host had been AFK tagged while waiting for other players to join and the AFK tag gets inherited and persisting for clients that join after. If you continue to play another mission after; the rewards always work as expected. It is demotivating to be a client player if there's a 30% chance of not getting any rewards because of this bug in a Railjack mission.

Also relating to missing rewards in Railjack; While the POI reward shuffle is ongoing in the UI, showing one reward at a time; If you enter the Dojo instantly after mission completion before all the rewards have been shown; your Mission Summary will NOT include any missionDeck rewards. So I wonder if the rewards are never recorded for my account in these cases. I normally wait the reward shuffle to end before activating next Mission/Dojo, but with public runs some people just force the vote instantly preventing everyone from seeing the rewards we got, since the rewards can take almost 15 seconds to show especially in VoidStorm Veil missions, where there can be: Skirmish reward, 2x POIs, Extra, Derelict, VoidStorm cache, Relic crack = 7 items one by one. And then if you get that Resource bundle, which is several separate resource the list goes way past 10 items. So it can take literal 30 seconds of just waiting and looking at the rewards you get one by one. The forces vote takes 5 seconds. If we don't actually get the rewards before they are shown (since they are missing from Mission Summary) we lose most of the stuff we were supposed to get just because of someone activated the next mission too fast.

I think that the UI showing the Railjack rewards should be expanded in a way that it shows EVERYTHING at once / one unified screen, rather than one by one.

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like the resource bundles are still tabulated just fine in the void storm rewards tables but the actual text is missing, look below epitaph receiver and above lith g4 relic. There should be something there which is the venus resource bundle yet it isn't listed in the text. Same thing applies for all future void storm rewards tables.

Also, it would be nice if there was some way of conveying what each of the resource bundles contained in the drop rates data.

Void Storm (Venus)
3X Corrupted Holokey Common (37.50%)
300 Endo Uncommon (12.50%)
Epitaph Blueprint Uncommon (10.00%)
Epitaph Barrel Uncommon (10.00%)
Epitaph Receiver Uncommon (10.00%)
  Rare (2.50%)
Lith G4 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith T8 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith H3 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith C9 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith T9 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith S11 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith N10 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Edited by XHADgaming

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022-03-26 at 6:41 AM, XHADgaming said:

It looks like the resource bundles are still tabulated just fine in the void storm rewards tables but the actual text is missing, look below epitaph receiver and above lith g4 relic. There should be something there which is the venus resource bundle yet it isn't listed in the text. Same thing applies for all future void storm rewards tables.

Also, it would be nice if there was some way of conveying what each of the resource bundles contained in the drop rates data.

Void Storm (Venus)
3X Corrupted Holokey Common (37.50%)
300 Endo Uncommon (12.50%)
Epitaph Blueprint Uncommon (10.00%)
Epitaph Barrel Uncommon (10.00%)
Epitaph Receiver Uncommon (10.00%)
  Rare (2.50%)
Lith G4 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith T8 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith H3 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith C9 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith T9 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith S11 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)
Lith N10 Relic (Radiant) Rare (2.50%)

Is this ever going to be fixed? I think it has been an issue since void storms were introduced and the actual percentages wouldn't add up to 100%, then it got fixed to say Planet's resource bundles 7.5% drop chance. Then the drop chance got changed and been stuck like this ever since. 

Please adjust the drop table for aolak and hespar parts.

Right now there's an 80% chance of a regular lens in rotation C.

This is kind of ridiculous considering that higher bounties would give GREATER lenses as a common drop. For the time spent rotation C is a bad place to drop a regular lens.

Maybe switch it out to 12% per lens and 20% per part? or heck 10% per lens and 25% per part?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The drop rates data site hasn't been updated since May the 2nd. With the unvaulting of Zephyr Prime and Chroma Prime, every site or app that relied on it for the drops data will list incorect rewards for open world bounties or no data at all about the newly unvaulted relics.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, boloboro said:

drop rates for riven slivers on eximus enemies don't seem to match up. killing eximus should reward about 1 sliver per 100 eximus according to the tables, but this does not seem to be correct anymore.

What data makes you think so?  The two pitfalls I'm thinking of are using too small a sample size, and depending on the mission summary screen's "eximus killed" stat which can be wildly inaccurate.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, boloboro said:

drop rates for riven slivers on eximus enemies don't seem to match up. killing eximus should reward about 1 sliver per 100 eximus according to the tables, but this does not seem to be correct anymore.

"Does not seem to be correct" based on what?

If you are talking about the end-of-mission screen saying X number of eximus units killed. That statistic been bugged for a long time now. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey [DE]Rebecca,

thank you very much for this tool and the transparency.

Is it possible to include the drop rates of Entrati Lanthorns for the different Thrax units as well as for storage containers?

Or do you know the drop rate and can share it with us?

Thank you in advance!