Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.2

[DE]Megan

Retroactive achievements bugged out for me. 

Only 'the War Within' unlocked, nothing else, For example, I've logged 518 hours and have buckets of cash but none of these registered in-game under profile. Neither did the Tenno and Hooch, the deflection one, or 200 helmets, even though they are all logged in-game.

Fix incoming?

5 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

I didn't buy Harrow and didn't get a Melee Riven after completing the quest, and didn't get it after relogging either. The mail is empty and didn't auto-launch. 17/21 Riven Space.

Hide contents

RPvmyv9.jpg

same here...  :/ and still waiting

Spoiler

1. Some people after finishing the quest didn't see the kid-on-the-counter thing, including me. After I replayed the quest I still couldn't see it. Very upset I've been robbed of this experience.

2. I noticed when there's a Harrow in the team, whether it be theirs or mine, there's a chance that you can't walk when you go back to your ship. ESC and select any other thing like arsenal or mods section and you can get out from it though.

Is there any chance you can change Harrow's 2 and 3 in such way that teammates that are in your ability radius can also take advantage of the buffs, heal on hit, and energy on kill? If you are afraid it might be OP, you could even make it so they cannot take advantage of the 4x on headshot, and could even lower the lifesteal and energy on kill to half for them.

5 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Tweaked Ash’s Smoke Screen ability sound.  

Is this talking about muffling the sound of gunshots (and only gunshots might I add) while in the area you dropped the smoke bomb at? If so why? It's distracting to suddenly not be able to hear my gunshots, it doesn't add anything useful since enemies can still hear you, and it doesn't make any sense (how could smoke muffle sound?). If the lingering smoke doesn't actually add anything of use (like making gunshots silent so it won't alert enemies or cloaking players that walk through it while you have smoke shadow on) then it honestly just feels like a nuisance.

6 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

I didn't buy Harrow and didn't get a Melee Riven after completing the quest, and didn't get it after relogging either. The mail is empty and didn't auto-launch. 17/21 Riven Space.

Hide contents

RPvmyv9.jpg

Same here... I WANT MY MELEE RIVEN

6 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Fixed Opticor creating 2x explosions on hit.

Why did you remove AoE on hit of enemies then and not on impact with ground? Explosion on hit was something that most Opticor fans asked for a long time. And need I remind you that a 1m inbuilt Punch Through doesnt show up in weapons stats, like it does for Ferrox, and it isnt in game, I tested for it.

7 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Removed ability to chat in global channels (Region,Trading, etc) while in the loading screen. Squad/Clan/Alliance chat is still available. This is to mitigate unanticipated server strain. 

Noooooo!

This was the best feature! 

My squads never talk, the clan chat is empty amd unless im in peak hours no one is in the alliance chat.

Atleast give back region chat please!

1 hour ago, Dycoth said:

Same here... I WANT MY MELEE RIVEN

You only got the riven if you buy Harrow before completing the quest. It replaces the Harrow bp you get since at that point it would be redundant. You don't get one for just completing the quest.

Not sure if this is a glitch of if that's the way it's supposed to work but going into a mission with only 12 ammo for Knell doesn't make sense.  I get that it's a single shot weapon (like normal Vectis) but after 12 shots if you don't find any ammo it's pointless.  At other times I just manage to keep shooting without using any ammo or reloading so I have a feeling there may be something not working as it should.  Or I could just be an idiot, there's that too.

EDIT: OK, so.. Idiot! read the wiki and headshots=infinite ammo for a few seconds.  Still think a max ammo of 12 going into a mission is very small though, anyone know if Trick Mag affects this much?

Edited by NeXXu5
I'm an idiot

4 hours ago, BlueTunicLink said:

Whats this about having to buy harrow to unlock melee rivens?

Edit: there is nothing in the notes saying i got to buy harrow to get melee rivens. Am i reading false info?

Melee rivens can be found in sorties.

There is also a melee riven gained from the Harrow quest if you brought Harrow with platinum before finishing the quest, otherwise you just get the Harrow blueprint.

We've been told the riven was added so that players who brought the Warframe added still have a reason to go do the quest.

11 minutes ago, King_drex666 said:

what is the reward that paladino gives us after the end of the quest on the transmission

Exaclty what I wanted to say.

Palladino says that she gives us a reward... But there's nothing in the mail...

27 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Melee rivens can be found in sorties.

There is also a melee riven gained from the Harrow quest if you brought Harrow with platinum before finishing the quest, otherwise you just get the Harrow blueprint.

We've been told the riven was added so that players who brought the Warframe added still have a reason to go do the quest.

So we have to buy Harrow to get a reward from the quest which gives Harrow...

And Palladino rewarded us with... Nothing...?

33 minutes ago, Dycoth said:

So we have to buy Harrow to get a reward from the quest which gives Harrow...

And Palladino rewarded us with... Nothing...?

Palladino gives you the Harrow blueprint if you don't have Harrow already and a melee riven if you have Harrow already.

The warframe blueprint is still a reward from the quest.