Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

[DE]Megan

49 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds. 

lol... people in the harrow thread are asking for more duration or wanting it changed to an on/off channelled ability and you decide to put a cap on it's duration.....

No, Please :( Give me Back my Knell Please!

Refund me my 675Platinum, I bought the Harrow pack yesterday, and now you nerfed my Lovely pistol knell :( I wasted 4 forma on it. 

It took me 1 hour to finish it thanks to you De!!!###################### Give me back my plat ;(:sadcry:

4 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

lol... people in the harrow thread are asking for more duration or wanting it changed to an on/off channelled ability and you decide to put a cap on it's duration.....

seriously think harrow is DE's new troll the registered losers frame, he is on his way to bunking with hydroid in the bottom 5 frames, even though he is a syndicate linked ala nidus titania and octavia, all pretty sollid frames in their own ways, harrow doesnt even come close, its like comparing 3 olympic runners to a kid running around the playground, one of these things just doesnt belong here!

1 hour ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

Harrow Changes & Fixes:

• Lowered the damage required per Critical Chance bonus for Harrow’s Covenant from 100 to 80.
  • Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds. 
  • Fixed lower ranks of Harrow’s Covenant having higher numbers than intended.
  • Fixed the Ripka's attaching to Harrow’s back. 

Changes:

• Adjusted the Zenith radar to show on enemies heads rather than the torso.
  • Disabled Emotes while Channeling Harrow’s Thurible.
  • Removed the "X OPEN SLOTS" text from the Friends/Clan menu.
  • Removed a sneaky Dojo Decoration that was not intended to be placeable yet. *A script will be run shortly to remove this Decoration from Dojo inventories.

Fixes

• Fixed Opticor not being able to damage enemies outside of a Frost’s Snow Globe when fired from inside the Snow Globe.
  • Fixed a script error in the Simulacrum when swapping from a Sentinel to a Companion.
  • Fixed a crash when loading into the Law of Retribution or The Jordas Verdict. 
  • Fixed Volt's Electric Shield blocking his own throwing Melee weapons.
  • Fixed triggering a progression transmission at the wrong time during the Chains of Harrow quest.
  • Fixed not having to properly lower the water level in Earth Spy missions.
  • Fixed some Riven Mods having incorrect capitalized characters. 
  • Fixed quest VO initiating too early during Chains of Harrow quest (vague for spoiler reasons).
  • Fixed seeing a red enemy marker as the extraction marker for Exterminate missions. 
  • Fixed a variety of crashes and bugs when using Razer Chroma effects.
  • Fixed a crash in the Simulacrum from Companions trying to use abilities. 
  • Fixed cases where AI would think they could shoot through non-breakable glass.
  • Fixed the Knell's Penitence buff not removing when the duration was complete.

Conclave Fixes

• Fixed the Knell not displaying its Penitence buff icon in Conclave.
  • Fixed the Knell not updating it’s scope UI correctly in Conclave.
  • Fixed Clients that join in progress in Conclave sometimes not being able to move right away and only regaining movement after being killed.

why cant you fix network not responding and constant crashes

Found a bug with Harrow's Third [3] ability, "Thurible" when using a controller.
Activating [3] starts the ability, but clicking again does nothing until it burns out your energy. Then you have a strong chance, especially should you have tried to click bummper again to end channeling Thurible, that the buff does not apply and you lose all your spent energy. Please fix!

• Removed a sneaky Dojo Decoration that was not intended to be placeable yet. *A script will be run shortly to remove this Decoration from Dojo inventories.

Thank you very much for this fix. I was thinking to rebuild my whole dojo because I placed this decoration in the main room. Lesson learned: Don't touch unfinished suff or stuff wirh a [PH] marker.

Navigation is still broken on controllers. Forced to use mouse otherwise everything locks up until I open something like the Arsenal menu. Really annoying.

10 minutes ago, Omega1084 said:

Navigation is still broken on controllers. Forced to use mouse otherwise everything locks up until I open something like the Arsenal menu. Really annoying.

This happens occasionally to me as well. Would appreciate a fix.

(I didn't know using a mouse helped; I just assumed the whole screen froze)

4 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

This happens occasionally to me as well. Would appreciate a fix.

(I didn't know using a mouse helped; I just assumed the whole screen froze)

It doesn't really help, you just have to do all of navigation with the mouse or it freezes.

If it does freeze then you gotta open another menu.

This happened just after the big update with Harrow came out.

Really not a fan of these Harrow nerfs. I felt like the duration for his 2 was fine. Furthermore, I feel like his teammates should get the benefits of his 2 and 3, instead of his 2 only going to him and his 3 needing HIM to get kills. The 4 stuff seems reasonable but I need to test it myself before I can comment.

Finally, I feel like Harrow should really compete with Trinity, not just be worse. I realize Trinity is a god frame and hard to top or make equal, but it'd be nice for Harrow to be a better alternative. Just my two cents.

1 hour ago, Seinerweisen said:

Give back the thicc explosion. Opticor Pride demands it.

no. why? because you don't deserve to have fun.

and on a small side note, there are no other notes for the opticor. does it have punch through and it's impact explosion back? if not, very good job. :clap_emoji:

5 minutes ago, Omega1084 said:

It doesn't really help, you just have to do all of navigation with the mouse or it freezes.

If it does freeze then you gotta open another menu.

This happened just after the big update with Harrow came out.

It's been happening to me for a few weeks.

Lowered the damage required per Critical Chance bonus for Harrow’s Covenant from 100 to 80.

200 power - 2.5% chance/100 dmg (80)

50% - cap.
50%/2.5%=20
20*100 = 2000 dmg.
20*80 = 1600 dmg.

But... 2000 dmg = 35%
3000(+\--) dmg = 48%

WAT??

Harrow's Thurible is still bugged for anyone who uses a controller, or (I think) changed their 3rd power key from 3. I (using a controller) have to reach over and press 3 in order to cancel the ability, instead of pressing the button for activating it on my controller.